OS
    Android

Customer Service Efficacy

As most of the players this game I find myself with a lot of time stuck at home with only the same things to distract myself and one can only rank the Maiden Albums so many times.

So with that time I decided to go through ALL of my customer service tickets and crunch some numbers and see if I my notions on how effective they have been matched the data.

First off some "rules" I set for myself.

• Each individual ticket counts as one ticket even if multiple issues were adressed or if it concerns the contents of another ticket
    • If materials were refunded but the cause for the loss of those materials still exists (e.g. arena refresh taking an extra 10 ironite) that ticket is not marked as resolved
    • If the ticket is still open then use the current date as the closed date (just to be optimistic and have a response length for all tickets)

The Results

• Number of Tickets: 64
    • Tickets Open: 5
    • Tickets Resolved: 9 (14%)
    • Shortest Response time: 8 Minutes
    • Longest Response Time: 368 Days
    • Average Response Time: 22.93 Days
    • Total Response Time: 1055.214 Days

While going through I noticed the bulk of my tickets could fall in to one of a few categories:

• Server refresh causing desync
    • Delayed Rewards (usually not resolved by device chache clears)
    • Visual bugs (namely colour blind issues and UI overlap)

I have drawn my own conclusions from this data set and I'll let you draw your own. I would also be very interested in hearing other user's numbers. This is only one user's info and we have no way of knowing if this is the norm or an outlier.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    My experience is as follows:
    # of tickets-3 (over a 2+ year period)
    Issues-reward delays/failure to get rewards.
    Tickets resolved-3
    Resolved to my satisfaction-3
    Average response time-1 or 2 days.
    Serviced by two different staff members. I would rate their professionalism and courtesy as 5 stars out of 5. (I don't have any relationships between myself and nf/navigator other than as a customer). This has been my experience of the company.

OS
    Android
    My experience has been hit and miss, mostly miss lately. Once in a while I get a great response right away and problem solved, but more often than not I don't get a response anymore, or it takes multiple ticket inquiries to get a response. Only if I keep pushing do I hear back from them. Of all the last 5 or 6 separate bug reports and missing toon/rewards tickets, and subsequent followups Ive submitted in the past few months I've gotten one general response, basically saying they're aware of all the s*#t going on, and they're working on everything, but no response to any of my individual ticket issues. Support has gone way downhill for me. Pretty poor customer treatment, considering we're doing them a great service by reporting all the bugs and issues with their software, basically providing free beta testing for them. Hopefully things will improve.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    As most of the players this game I find myself with a lot of time stuck at home with only the same things to distract myself and one can only rank the Maiden Albums so many times.

So with that time I decided to go through ALL of my customer service tickets and crunch some numbers and see if I my notions on how effective they have been matched the data.

First off some "rules" I set for myself.

• Each individual ticket counts as one ticket even if multiple issues were adressed or if it concerns the contents of another ticket
    • If materials were refunded but the cause for the loss of those materials still exists (e.g. arena refresh taking an extra 10 ironite) that ticket is not marked as resolved
    • If the ticket is still open then use the current date as the closed date (just to be optimistic and have a response length for all tickets)

The Results

• Number of Tickets: 64
    • Tickets Open: 5
    • Tickets Resolved: 9 (14%)
    • Average Response Time: 22.93 Days
    • Total Response Time: 1055.214 Days

While going through I noticed the bulk of my tickets could fall in to one of a few categories:

• Server refresh causing desync
    • Delayed Rewards (usually not resolved by device chache clears)
    • Visual bugs (namely colour blind issues and UI overlap)

I have drawn my own conclusions from this data set and I'll let you draw your own. I would also be very interested in hearing other user's numbers. This is only one user's info and we have no way of knowing if this is the norm or an outlier.
    Since we had another thread come up about how disappointed we are in this support team and the lack of support that we actually receive I decided to update my numbers.

• Number of Tickets: 85
    • Tickets Open: 9
    • Tickets Resolved: 10 (11%)
    • Average Response Time: 21.774 Days
    • Total Response Time: 1390.396 Days

Of note from that update: the only resolved ticket was actually an issue with Zendesk and not the game and while the average time is down by 1 day there are still those 9 open tickets that will keep increasing the total and average until they are resolved. It's pretty safe to assume that the earliest would Monday morning as support team doesn't work weekends which is only a bad thing if your game gets screwed up on a Friday afternoon or was screwed up earlier and still not resolved by the time they head out.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591