Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I completely understand the attempt to get away from the grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind events. And, in a small way, it's good to see devs at least attempting to remove the grind factor at times.

However.. events whose primary purpose is to deplete resources are HORRIBLE events. Running one every few weeks is even WORSE. I'm still recovering from the last resource-depleting event.

Suggestion... rather than an EVENT.. make them MISSIONS. My Missions tab has been blank for months. As missions there would be no time constraint, and the missions would naturally be achieved while playing without the mad rush on the part of devs to take every last resource a player has accumulated.

By depleting resources every couple weeks.. there's certainly less motivation to participate in an event, and if you can't acquire some of the mission goodies, that may also alter the desire to play at all.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I completely understand the attempt to get away from the grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind, grind events. And, in a small way, it's good to see devs at least attempting to remove the grind factor at times.

However.. events whose primary purpose is to deplete resources are HORRIBLE events. Running one every few weeks is even WORSE. I'm still recovering from the last resource-depleting event.

Suggestion... rather than an EVENT.. make them MISSIONS. My Missions tab has been blank for months. As missions there would be no time constraint, and the missions would naturally be achieved while playing without the mad rush on the part of devs to take every last resource a player has accumulated.

By depleting resources every couple weeks.. there's certainly less motivation to participate in an event, and if you can't acquire some of the mission goodies, that may also alter the desire to play at all.
    Completely agree. Even better would be repeatable missions (like the last arena event).

OS
    Android
    I dont see were the Will of Worth is an overall resource depletion event. The cost of evolving toons are about.1.5MM gold, all the powering up can be done during farming. It is a 2 week event to give enough time for farming. The gold idol gives back 1MM gold. Farming only powerslave and skull quests without any refills can earn you 700K gold a day. Out of a 2 week event only 1 day worth of farmed gold is spent, I dont see the resource depletion. Many evolve 4 and 5* toons for the upcoming sac event so it is just part of the normal game. A lucky few may even pull a T2 cosmic talisman.

The 150 ironite earned can purchase SoT refills to offset the gold spent. 10 SoW is a nice little bonus. The most difficult challenge for newer players is evolving 5 4* toons, where the evo shards may be a limiting factor.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont see were the Will of Worth is an overall resource depletion event. The cost of evolving toons are about.1.5MM gold, all the powering up can be done during farming. It is a 2 week event to give enough time for farming. The gold idol gives back 1MM gold. Farming only powerslave and skull quests without any refills can earn you 700K gold a day. Out of a 2 week event only 1 day worth of farmed gold is spent, I dont see the resource depletion. Many evolve 4 and 5* toons for the upcoming sac event so it is just part of the normal game. A lucky few may even pull a T2 cosmic talisman.

The 150 ironite earned can purchase SoT refills to offset the gold spent. 10 SoW is a nice little bonus. The most difficult challenge for newer players is evolving 5 4* toons, where the evo shards may be a limiting factor.
    Thats my view too.

I for one have fully enjoyed a week to grind some gunner/assassin LoL and grab some gold!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Thought this lasted till the 20th? Saw other people having this issue too
    Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  41.8 KB
    fanghorria-9681

OS
    Android
    I'm having the same issue, I was waiting to complete the event and now it's gone. Will it be back up??

OS
    iOS
    Same here. Had one challenge to go. You’re right fanghorria, event should have run till 20th. So it’s said in the newsfeed! Leviathan, Kaz can you please relaunch this event!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Same here. I had just one 5 star level ups. Thought we still have 4 days...
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    And again we are getting nothing back from the team on this and the other issues - radio silence is never good. I am OK with the event as I am done but my kids still had a couple to complete.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Its back up again
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"