Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I have to ask...how do you guys get to such high sacrifice tiers? Do you guys play LoL a lot in order to get all the 3* Evo Shards, and then max out the characters to 5* Level 100?

I have never even crossed a darn Worthy sacrifice I think...sigh! Tier VI is far beyond my reach...what type/level of characters do you need to get to VI?
    It's pretty much got to be all natural 4 star toons to make Tier VI. Might have to level some up to make the cut. I try and max out 4 and 5 star for maximum essence.

One and two star are just pit fodder, but works best when you use at least 9 two star and a one star to get three drops. I think all the tiers work that way. If you make the minimum, you get one drop. Pass a certain threshold to get two drops, and another threshold in that tier gets you three drops. So, to me it's better to save higher level toons to go for the three drop threshold.

OS
    iOS

When mystic Eddie looks in his crystal ball, he's sees a lot of unhappy players if this current trend continues. The Immortal soul event was great. Everyone was happy with that one. The rest have either been a serious grind or just lackluster. Having events is great, but not if it's delaying essential content. I do think BNW is essential because of the current lack of xp runes. Trying to level up new talismans without buying power packs is really tedious. I know the devs don't owe us explanations or anything, but the lack of information makes us wonder what's really going on. A little info would probably make people pretty happy.
    MrFreeze-6530

Still not playing the game, but figure I'd check in on the event, used me ironite and got a 10 pack. He was the first one unlocked. This is also the first time the special souls have given me the event character. Also got an Angel of Strife, Gunner CotD, and Assassin Pyro Soldier.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    It's pretty much got to be all natural 4 star toons to make Tier VI. Might have to level some up to make the cut. I try and max out 4 and 5 star for maximum essence.

One and two star are just pit fodder, but works best when you use at least 9 two star and a one star to get three drops. I think all the tiers work that way. If you make the minimum, you get one drop. Pass a certain threshold to get two drops, and another threshold in that tier gets you three drops. So, to me it's better to save higher level toons to go for the three drop threshold.
    Thanks mate, looks like there won't be any way I can reach Tier VI, oh well, back to the grind!

OS
    Android
    Thanks mate, looks like there won't be any way I can reach Tier VI, oh well, back to the grind!
    No problem! I'm back to grinding. I've got a lot of 4 stars to sacrifice, but need to level them up first. A lot of red and not nearly enough shards, so have to just grind them to max.

OS
    Android
    I'm disappointed that unlike the Shaman Eddie event and sacrificial souls which had a chance to drop in lower tiers, only way to get Seer souls is with a Tier 6 sacrifice? That means I'm out. I only just achieved a worthy the other week and that took a lot of time to get there. Tier VI feels like a year away....I've got a spare Magus and about 7 standard rare souls but if Mystic doesn't drop from one of those then I won't be getting this character either. I can't see myself using my ironite on souls ever again as its not worth it just to get dupes.

I have just noticed I have 5 troopers who are using Mystic Eddie already, all board members. If it weren't for troopers I would never know what its like to use those other rare Eddies I can't get my hands on.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-22-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I have to ask...how do you guys get to such high sacrifice tiers? Do you guys play LoL a lot in order to get all the 3* Evo Shards, and then max out the characters to 5* Level 100?

I have never even crossed a darn Worthy sacrifice I think...sigh! Tier VI is far beyond my reach...what type/level of characters do you need to get to VI?
    For me the Vortex was the big break through. I never reached that level till I filled the vortex the first time. I received 2 legendary souls of which 1 was a 5 star dupe. Waited for a second one and there you go. With two 5 star characters and a couple of 4 stars you should be able to get a Tier 6 sacrifice. However I am battling myself at the moment since I lack about 10'000 essence to get a tier 7 sacrifice. Damn it! shall I throw that away for a couple of seer souls or go for the legendary soul? Questions, questions, questions...
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    When mystic Eddie looks in his crystal ball, he's sees a lot of unhappy players if this current trend continues. The Immortal soul event was great. Everyone was happy with that one. The rest have either been a serious grind or just lackluster. Having events is great, but not if it's delaying essential content. I do think BNW is essential because of the current lack of xp runes. Trying to level up new talismans without buying power packs is really tedious. I know the devs don't owe us explanations or anything, but the lack of information makes us wonder what's really going on. A little info would probably make people pretty happy.
    I had the chars to get to a Tier VI sacrifice -> 10 Mystic souls -> trash
    Vortex filled and 2 Legendary dropped -> 4* dupes
    Had 2100 ironite and bought a 10pack -> 4* dupe and trash
    bought another 13 souls -> 4* dupe and trash
    spent 57000 trooper points on red souls (still chasing AoF, Nomad and Samurai) and blue souls - about 5 4* and a dupe CR
    had enough for another Tier VI sacrifice -> 25 mystic souls and again 4* dupes and 3* trash

Out of all this I got a Sag-Bot for keeping. Not even another 5* for the altar dropped. I opened more than 100 souls.

Being bored of the mindless grind for quite a while now, no new content and PvP is not interesting after top 50 but for that you need to play all day and always be on the case plus playing troopers takes a huge chunk out of your time -> I deinstalled the game yesterday evening from my phone and felt relieved.

I like the other grind events even if they took a lot of time. This one I have the feeling is to drain people off the ironite and for the next event everyone has to buy. I don't mind spending on stuff but I want to be rewarded. Not really the case here too often and my own fault because I fell for it.

Does anyone want to buy my account? I'm missing Navigator, Samurai, Eternity (have Wrath and Beelzebub) and the new Eddie. From the "big chars" I am missing AoF, Nomad, Prisoner and GCR. With my maxed chars (Wrath, Red Troll, Red NBoL, SSD, Green Harpy, MCR, Hellhound, AG, Grim Reaper, Viking, CR and a few more) you could be competitive in PvP if you are willing to invest some serious time. This "lottery event" drained my ironite but I have 39 skill shards in stock. Account is e-mail and password. I asked support before and they cannot change the e-mail but the password.

Sorry troopers - but I rather enjoy my summer without this millstone around my neck. Account is up for sale - if I can't sell it this will be a longer break. It is just silly to chase after stuff based on the RNG this game has.
    Last edited by hold; 06-22-2017 at 11:03 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Guys, I know it's easy to say as I did pull Mystic within 5 minutes of him being released (although I pulled him from a Magus Soul, not a Seer Soul) but these events last more than a day and are not a guarantee you will get the coveted characters. If I look at my Troopers list and posts here and in Facebook, many many many people got him.

We should really stop whining at NF because they are actually doing a pretty good job at giving us more chances of getting what we want. The equation is simple, those who get it say the events are amazing, those who don't say they suck...

When we started almost a year ago it was almost impossible to get any 5* Eddie, now it is a lot easier so thank you for this NF and Troopers be patient, still 8 days to go ;-)

Cheers....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I had the chars to get to a Tier VI sacrifice -> 10 Mystic souls -> trash
    Vortex filled and 2 Legendary dropped -> 4* dupes
    Had 2100 ironite and bought a 10pack -> 4* dupe and trash
    bought another 13 souls -> 4* dupe and trash
    spent 57000 trooper points on red souls (still chasing AoF, Nomad and Samurai) and blue souls - about 5 4* and a dupe CR
    had enough for another Tier VI sacrifice -> 25 mystic souls and again 4* dupes and 3* trash

Out of all this I got a Sag-Bot for keeping. Not even another 5* for the altar dropped. I opened more than 100 souls.

Being bored of the mindless grind for quite a while now, no new content and PvP is not interesting after top 50 but for that you need to play all day and always be on the case plus playing troopers takes a huge chunk out of your time -> I deinstalled the game yesterday evening from my phone and felt relieved.

I like the other grind events even if they took a lot of time. This one I have the feeling is to drain people off the ironite and for the next event everyone has to buy. I don't mind spending on stuff but I want to be rewarded. Not really the case here too often and my own fault because I fell for it.

Does anyone want to buy my account? I'm missing Navigator, Samurai, Eternity (have Wrath and Beelzebub) and the new Eddie. From the "big chars" I am missing AoF, Nomad and GCR. With my maxed chars (Wrath, Red Troll, Red NBoL, SSD, Green Harpy, MCR, Hellhound, AG, Grim Reaper, Viking, CR and a few more) you could be competitive in PvP if you are willing to invest some serious time. This "lottery event" drained my ironite but I have 39 skill shards in stock. Account is e-mail and password. I asked support before and they cannot change the e-mail but the password.

Sorry troopers - but I rather enjoy my summer without this millstone around my neck. Account is up for sale - if I can't sell it this will be a longer break. It is just silly to chase after stuff based on the RNG this game has.

Pretty much the same but i bought more packages than you. I don't know why i even bother, same thing happened so many times.
    No new content, everything is bugged and events are only milking money from the players with nothing in return. This game is a disgrace of the name Iron Maiden and everything that the band represents.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.