Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yes. As I said, it's something that we'll be working towards as we move forwards. It is a concrete goal of the team to reduce the number of events, but changes won't happen immediately as there are other important features that need to be in place to support the longevity of the game before we get there. It's also important to note that we plan things months in advance and you may not begin to see what we're working on in response to various requests / complaints until a few updates or more after they come to the forefront.

This, of course, can be resolved with a bit of communication on our part, and that is something we want to actively start doing more as well. Leviathan will be posting an update soon covering where we are at with everything to hopefully shed some light on the various initiatives we have in motion to try and address some of the community's top concerns. You can look forward to that sometime this week, hopefully.

-Kaz
    2 thoughts here...

First, if you are working months ahead, you should have at least a "goal" of release date that the team is working towards. It would be great to then share that with us. Obviously, with the caveat that things happen and schedules change etc etc, but if you are working on adjusting the release of talis and characters and you "hope" to have that implemented by say August, then at least we would know it is coming and we wouldnt (or at least shouldnt) keep bitching about it until August rolls around at least.

Secondly, I guess I am speaking for myself here, but I dont necessarily want to see less events. I only want to see new product released less often, perhaps with a much longer time frame to acquire them. I like the event frequency, give or take 1-2, 6-8 events a month is fine. But how about re-releasing older stuff that was hard to get during the events. It doesnt always have to be the shiny new thing, plenty of people have missed out on offerings. I would like to collect the Angry Bird toons. I would like an opportunity to collect Charlotte frags without spending a ridiculous amount of iron coins. We can have events, even events that generate cash flow, for older rare items.

Another option could be this: First of the month, announce a new eddie and a new character plus 1 new set of talisman that work well with both the eddie and the toon. Give us various events throughout the entire month to earn these items. Maybe I despise Arena (I really do...) and I dont want to be forced to play arena for some special item. Well thats fine, I can skip that and still get the item through a different event, maybe a dungeon event or a debuff event, etc. You can still sell the items in the store and the whales who gotta have it will buy it so they can play it immediately, but those who are willing to ACTUALLY PLAY your game can also just grind it out over an entire month and get the item also, up to a month later. I think this would be a nice way to do it. We still know there will be 2 new toons every month (not including gauntlet special toons or holiday stuff like krampus and pumpkins) but we also know we have a full month and our choice of how to earn them.

EDIT: Oh, one other thing.... If you guys are working months ahead on releasing these items, it REALLY is unforgivable to release a toon where the Passive doesnt even work, or a talisman that does nothing (like the Reaper Talis). How can you have months to release and not playtest them at least long enough to go "Oh shit, this is a virtual paperweight, it does literally nothing"
    Last edited by Natasmai; 05-09-2019 at 12:37 PM.

So far I like the arena update, let's see how it works. I think most players wanted a Second division where newer player can compete against each other without getting stuck when facing ALL RELICS MAXED teams. But the new rewards are welcome here.

@Kaz

A little out of topic here but, is there any plans to release characters that were only available for purchase into the game? Such as Sirius the dog and the 3* Eddie?

Also, I know you can pull some strings, My friend submitted a ticket about 20 days ago with an issue with the Labyrinth Talismans but haven't gotten an answer yet, is there any way you can take a look at this? ticket # 37093.

Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Is there any plans to release characters that were only available for purchase into the game? Such as Sirius the dog and the 3* Eddie?
    Yes. The methods and means will be revealed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    My friend submitted a ticket about 20 days ago with an issue with the Labyrinth Talismans but haven't gotten an answer yet, is there any way you can take a look at this? ticket # 37093.
    I'll forward this to our CS department and ask them to follow up, if possible (not sure what their bandwidth is at the moment).

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    That would be a nice move Kaz and I am sure many of us welcome this. It sounds like Leviathan and that new state of the union thing you mentioned will be good news for many of us hopefully.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yes. The methods and means will be revealed soon.

I'll forward this to our CS department and ask them to follow up, if possible (not sure what their bandwidth is at the moment).

-Kaz
    Kaz is there any update on the situation where you can't sort your gauntlet characters? You can do it in Arena and PvE stuff, but Gauntlet is stuck on being sorted by class and you can't change it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Kaz is there any update on the situation where you can't sort your gauntlet characters? You can do it in Arena and PvE stuff, but Gauntlet is stuck on being sorted by class and you can't change it.
    Yes. There are some fixes and updates coming to sorting to make it simpler and easier to sort and to have a more consistent default sorting across all screens. That should be ready for the late May/early June update.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Yeah, not okay to advertise something for real cash then turn around and change your mind about what you are offering after the purchase has been made. Buyers may have changed their minds had they known to begin with that you were going to alter your agreement. You have plenty of time to test items before they are released. This almost appears to be a sleight of hand card trick with patron's money. This happens one more time this new player is out of here. It won't be the first time I have stopped patronage towards a game that is pulling tricks to take your money.

OS
    Android
    I just wanna comment my appreciation for this coming update. I barely do +100 arena battles, but the subdivisions seemed neccesary for the community.

An idea. Something like a limited rank where you can only use maxed out 4star chars, or even 3 star characters, or class limited teams in the arena to add variety to ranks. I dunno. Just an idea.

OS
    iOS
    OK VP points - This has to be dropped imo. The VP points v rank are mismatched on historical scales. Imo, VP levels from King upwards need to drop by 500-1000! To get so many VP points youd be relying on teams getting a heap more wins, but if anything the long battles caused by the proliferation of damage avoiding 5 set talismans is suppressing the total number of battles.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    On page 1, Kaz already confirmed that the Gambler's passive is broken in the first turn if you start.
    We can hope that the fix can be implemented in the update for next week, as I also really like the Gambler a lot!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020