Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Q: Best Locations to farm Gold

I started to play after a while and I noticed gold has become much more important. I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. Any strategies on gold farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not counting accrued SOT via rewards or timer countdown, or gold from selling reward items such as talismans or shards.....

Powerslave (Madness):
    80 SOT / 4 SOT per run = 20 runs * ~6958 = ~139,160 Gold for every 80 SOT

A Matter of Life or Death (Madness):
    80 SOT / 5 SOT per run = 16 runs * ~8789 = ~140,624 Gold for every 80 SOT

Number of the Beast (Madness):
    80 SOT / 5 SOT per run = 16 runs * ~9335 = ~149,360 Gold for every 80 SOT

They are all relatively close. Powerslave runs tend to go the quickest averaging about 45 seconds and they are the easiest if you don't have high powered characters. AMoLoD and NotB average about 1 minute per run (1 hit kills except the Beast) but they do take more powerful characters.

There's little reason to run AMoLoD over Powerslave for Gold. AMoLoD is better if you also need the evo runes or stones... but for Gold, Powerslave is faster, easier, and pays out about the same amount.

I haven't found a team to auto-farm NotB without Alexander Eddie. None of the other Eddies will survive every time in NotB - some will do well, but anything other than Alex Ed will lose NotB occasionally on auto-replay. Alex Ed never loses NotB.
    Last edited by Noventa; 06-20-2018 at 02:35 PM.
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    Powerslave and Number of the Beast have the best gold to Ironite spent ratio. Personally, I farm Powerslave because a lone FotD can take care of it, allowing me to level up any other four characters in the process.

Edit: Ironite spent refers to the net amount of Ironite spent for a SoT refill. It's 30 Ironite minus whatever Ironite the level drops throughout the refill. Powerslave only costs 4 SoT and returns a lot of SoT and Ironite.
    Last edited by druid138; 06-19-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    A Matter of Life and Death also does pretty well, but the AI can mess it up due to Beelzebub going invisible. NoTB is extremely difficult, as it will require your characters to have immunity to not die to the amount of negative effects The Beast will throw at you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    A Matter of Life and Death also does pretty well, but the AI can mess it up due to Beelzebub going invisible. NoTB is extremely difficult, as it will require your characters to have immunity to not die to the amount of negative effects The Beast will throw at you.
    That's so true! Even the primordial talismans don't save you, what is it with that? the 6 set has no effect against the beast in notb and the dragon in bnw?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    NotB Madness if you can do it. Highest gold payout per run at 9K+. I get around a quarter million Gold for each full 80SOT.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    hmmm...i read today that someone play NoTB on autoplay,i think that's not possible...

powerslave is good for 50 troopers,AMOLED is good for 3 star evo shard(white)

OS
    iOS
    I auto-replay NotB madness all day log, Ip4.

All you need is Alexander Eddie, really. Can do it with Clansman -- although Alex Ed will never lose, Clansman may lose 1 in 15 runs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Powerslave and Number of the Beast have the best gold to Ironite spent ratio. Personally, I farm Powerslave because a lone FotD can take care of it, allowing me to level up any other four characters in the process.

Edit: Ironite spent refers to the net amount of Ironite spent for a SoT refill. It's 30 Ironite minus whatever Ironite the level drops throughout the refill. Powerslave only costs 4 SoT and returns a lot of SoT and Ironite.
    To put some numbers behind this, I studied this in October 2017. It's possible that Ironite and SoT drops have changed since then, but I don't think they have.

Buying a refill and running exclusively PS will cost 20 net Ironite. You'll pay 30, but you'll get 10 back on average in drops. The number of runs you can do on that refill (ignoring additional runs that you get from naturally accumulating SoT) will generate 186K gold on average. So, PS can convert 100 Ironite into almost 1M gold (and that ignores additional gold you can earn from selling the talismans and/or unneeded shards / runes).
    Last edited by druid138; 06-20-2018 at 02:22 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Thank yuo for answer all of them was well calculated.

Also, I need help to rebuild my characters since may of them got nerfed. I am not able to auto-win against A Matter of Life and Death and beyond with high win rate. Any advice would be good.

5* + Skill Sharded:
    Soldier Eddie Grim reaper Eddie The Nomad
    Harpy Allied Soldier The Prisoner

Other Notable characters:
    Mummy Eddie | Fear of the Dark Eddie | Run to The Hills Eddie | Carriage Rider Eddie | Tailgunner Eddie | Troll
    Last edited by Noventa; 06-19-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    If you want pure speedruns I'd go

Navigator Eddie
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Gunner/Warrior Lillith

My current Powerslave team is N. Eddie with Primordial talismans, Prisoner with Primordial talismans and Magus Undead Rescuer with Comet and Predator talismans.

I can hit roughly 20 seconds or more with this team on a good run. As for AMOLAD or NotB, I don't really go there for grinding but I'm pretty sure my team will work for AMOLAD
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings