Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I really appreciate NF making the requirements for attaining these characters more reasonable.
    I fully agree! This time it is ok if you cannot play for 1 or 2 days during each event part and still complete the challenges - thats really fair! Well done guys!

OS
    Android
    just got the Shaman bird on my first account. It's a shame, that almost noone is playing allong and was setting up weak defenses.
    If i had weak defenses, i would have done it myself, and easily archieved the bird on all 3 accounts, but so i concentrated on my best attack team and had a little luck with the triggers.
    Plus i had luck with the evolution soul fragments, which dropped me a cyborg-bird.
    Now all ii have to do is wait for the end of this event. I don't need the shaman bird on all 3 devices (got the killer bird and maybe will get the cyborg-bird, too, if he's lord of light dungeons.

Nice event, but i think, either the PVP-cap should be either lower (maybe 50 fights in 3 deays) or maybe last a day longer. Anyway i'm at 35 fights on both other devices and stopped grinding pvp, as the enemies are more and more time consuming, besides the risk of losing. Maybe i'll get the shaman bird on these accounts on the 4th stage. Now i'm looking forward on the next stage. Keep it coming.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I am surprised there isn’t more weak defenses this week. You only need to set it for a few days so you can recover for the week when the event is over. I rather try help the community then get an extra g/a soul
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Just in case is hasn't been said yet: This event is for the the birds, literally. Seriously though, I'm having fun. Even if I don't plan on using the birds, I'm having fun.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I wish some of my troopers would NOT bother switching to these new toons.. it's pointless and only means I'm not really concerned with sending a badge. Okay, I get you want to show off that you got a bird.. but guess what... so did everyone else!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I wish some of my troopers would NOT bother switching to these new toons.. it's pointless and only means I'm not really concerned with sending a badge. Okay, I get you want to show off that you got a bird.. but guess what... so did everyone else!
    I know how you feel. Would be a little different if he's fully sharded, but unsharded? I actually like my killers Eddie mini-me, he can hit pretty hard with fate talismans. But, unsharded he stays unshared.

OS
    iOS
    I have all 4 fully sharded.. they are okay.. but far, far, far from "champion" strength. They just want to show off that they have them. I'd dump all those troopers but it's odd that I tend to hover around 46 troopers and can't fill the full 50 No matter how many requests I send.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I know it’s been debated before but it is so much better when people leave an Eddie as a champion. I would only want to show off a non-Eddie if they were not guaranteed and I already have them fully sharded.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I would have loved to see Uganda Eddie though.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    1st to bird events were great. No need to spend extra resources to get them. Cybird, not so much. Disappointing.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions