Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    if Warrior & Assassin Golden Suns have a powerful passive, they would be rated 4* or 5* which in turn makes them unavailable from common souls.

OS
    Android
    Still... that would be a cheap move. A lot of people wouldn't have dumped really hard to get resources into a character with no passive.

The post that made us think that was kind of ambiguous, it did not say that the Golden Sons had the passive. But if you receive another Golden Son and see that it has one you are automatically going to assume that that whould be the case with the Warrior/Assassin one.

I would've probably still leveld mine because it was a novelty.... But still.....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    if Warrior & Assassin Golden Suns have a powerful passive, they would be rated 4* or 5* which in turn makes them unavailable from common souls.

I suppose you're right, any way they are pretty strong characters as it is so can't moan about that.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I´m still locked out of my account with it being stuck at 75% at the loading screen... *sigh*

OS
    Android
    Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person????? o.O

Wow... that passive is nice...

35% chance to counter when an ally is attacked... Could be usefull if he has nice attack :P

Wonder if he could counter and entire team after receiving an AoE attack... That sound painfully time consuming LOL
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-25-2016 at 09:19 AM.

OS
    Android
    Bluestack2 has loading screen loop, popup additional content to download then game load from asset xxx popup and again, again, again... no start button, game reinstall dont help

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeldir View Post
    Bluestack2 has loading screen loop, popup additional content to download then game load from asset xxx popup and again, again, again... no start button, game reinstall dont help
    it probably needs to be fixed as the update has caused this, the same happened last month
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    it probably needs to be fixed as the update has caused this, the same happened last month
    Yes, I bought tablet to play Legacy (my mobile phone is outdoor smartphone, i need durable one in my work) because bluestack sometimes isnt working but 21" screen on PC is much better

OS
    iOS
    lol true, i just have my phone plugged in at work and hit auto, easy peasy
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Bluestack is not supported guys. I wouldn't recommend using it.