Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i sware not a new shit loot month with nothing good for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Horus for first event would be awesome, but I don’t believe this to happen.
    Another sacrifice event- great imo. Have saved 14 natural 4* and 4 natural 5* dupe chars so far, so hope it will be for a good one.
    I’m not really a friend of fragment events, cause they were mostly either for no new chars, so totally useless, or too time consuming imo. That’s why I would prefer no PvP event too. But let’s see, what this month will give . Would love to see an allied to my favorite Navigator Eddie \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Horus for first event would be awesome, but I don’t believe this to happen.
    Another sacrifice event- great imo. Have saved 14 natural 4* and 4 natural 5* dupe chars so far, so hope it will be for a good one.
    I’m not really a friend of fragment events, cause they were mostly either for no new chars, so totally useless, or too time consuming imo. That’s why I would prefer no PvP event too. But let’s see, what this month will give . Would love to see an allied to my favorite Navigator Eddie \m/
    i'm for a frag event to loot good toons because i never loot them with that shit RNG
    I don't like it too but if it is the only way for me to have necessary toons....
    Last edited by blade685; 02-01-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    looks primising.
    Finally (hoping) no Arena Event
    Free garden of dismay is great.
    Fragments events are always welcome.

The avian and the desert/nil-themed events may be good. If i look at the background, this reminds me off the Run to the Hills Single-Artwork.
    And "avian" maybe we get the (Flight of the)-Icarus-Eddie?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Avian invasion makes me think more Harpies, Horus, etc.
    Wasting Love is a song, but I don't know of any characters/eddies to come from that.
    Dismay No More is most certainly free Garden of Dismay entry.
    Eyes of the Nile could be any of the Egyptian themed characters from anything.
    Gunner Cannoneer is just literally a character name, I'm betting.
    I immediately thought Harpies for the Avian invasion as well. Horus would be great, and it says MEGA event, so maybe? But I'm doubtful on that.
    Wasting Love could be a valentines event... but I have no idea what that might entail.
    Eyes of the Nile ("...are opening, you'll see") comes from Revelations, and could be something to do with the Piece Of Mind album... but I'd expect Piece Of Mind Eddie to come from a larger event, not a fragment one.
    I agree Gunner Cannoneer probably means that there's an increased drop rate for Navigator Eddie.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    I have a good number of 4 star characters saved up, but after the last sacrifice event I cannot get the generic 3 star evolution shards to drop very frequently. I wanted to do another Ultimate Sacrifice for the January event but couldn't evolve my characters to reach it being short of the generic shards.
    I'm running all 50 of my troopers through underworld every day and only seem to come up with a few each day.

I hope wasting love has to do with sacrificial hearts somehow. I've been saving those up hoping February might have an event around them.

Tim,
    I would recommend you to try the LoL dungeons for 3* Evo shards. I think that it has been recently set up that way, that 3* evo shards and other end game resources (rare souls,top tier shards and runes,talismans) move all into their own game modes and the cosmos drops has been lowered to 2* materials, to help player through the “mid game”, untill they are ready to go farm for specific resouces in their own dungeons.

Give it a try. spend a few days farming mostly LoL (even do a SoT reset for tropers) and you’ll see how that pans out for you.
    Good luck

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I never plan on 3 star evo stones anywhere but LOL. They can drop (infrequently) from Underworld or sacrifices, but LOL is more common (but still not regular).

Avian invasion could be a new set of avian toons.... like the Valkyries or Mayan Preistesses.. then the later events could be for other toons in same set like Witch Doctor and Sentinel Priestess... Just all gunner class this time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Also glad to see no arena event. Hope that is true. I would love an arena event if it wasn't so damn bugged.

I'm still curious... NIGHT CITY? WHEN!? FFS
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Well, the fragment event COULD be an arena event.

And in the "State of the Beast 2018", they said Night City ain't coming anytime soon. They are hard at work on a BUNCH of other great stuff, including Silent Planet, the Guantlet, etc....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..