Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    So I just witnessed the most ridiculous bug, this update seriously messed shit up. I was fighting chribbe and my team literally started attacking itself. instead of jumping and attacking the opposite team member I had targeted, they jumped to the side and attacked another member of my team! needless to say I lost. roll this back, it's obviously broke as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    So I just witnessed the most ridiculous bug, this update seriously messed shit up. I was fighting chribbe and my team literally started attacking itself. instead of jumping and attacking the opposite team member I had targeted, they jumped to the side and attacked another member of my team! needless to say I lost. roll this back, it's obviously broke as all hell.
    Wow.. this is really a weird one...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    On the plus side...the annoying sound effect when scrolling inventory is gone!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Wow.. this is really a weird one... :O
    Stealth Prisoner nerf, he now attacks your own team! lol

What characters were you using/what characters did you see attacking incorrectly?

OS
    Android
    I'm trying with various combinations, I've a spare level 100 vampire Hunter Eddie and I've found out that is only 11250 worth. So it appears that if I want to make an "ultimate" sacrifice I need at least 2 level 100 natural five star toons to make it. Also assumed that every other sacrificed toon is at least a level 80 natural 4 star. It means that I've to sacrifice at least 2 of the rarest toons I've ever pulled (IF I'm so lucky to have spare ones) to avoid the risk to get a rare soul with my sacrifice. It's really too much in my opinion. The gap between the "exalted" (Wich has rare souls) and the "ultimate" (Wich hasn't) is 30000, that is more than the double needed for the previous one.
    I think that 40.000 may be a more reasonable target for the ultimate sacrifice because allows me to I invest just one max level natural 5* toon for it, without taking the risk to see drop a simple rare soul. It's scary, and I think it will make people drop the game for frustration.

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Wow lol, that's on a whole other level of messed up. Both comical yet frustrating, I imagine. Never seen toons slap themselves to death.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Hello all,

I was taking a break until Sacrifice came out and now it is here, I was so excited when I saw it was being released until.... I try to log on get the message to upgrade the account. Go to the app store and no update available on ios app store. Is it just me or is no one on ios able to update the game?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What characters were you using/what characters did you see attacking incorrectly?
    sent you a message, thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    On the plus side...the annoying sound effect when scrolling inventory is gone!
    Thank the metal gods! I can turn the sound back on!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619