Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

April 2020, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Wondering if this is leading up to an Awakenable Witch Doctor....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wondering if this is leading up to an Awakenable Witch Doctor....
    Either that or a Witch Doctor cosmic
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    any chance we can see some data on the Raid so far? Like a listing of top 10 clans and what ranks they achieve? Is the participation or performance really bad?
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    any chance we can see some data on the Raid so far? Like a listing of top 10 clans and what ranks they achieve? Is the participation or performance really bad?
    I would love to see that as well. Our clan pretty much stopped doing Odin altogether, and I get it. It got boring real quick.

OS
    iOS
    So sick of doing 10M damage and then not getting ANY rewards.... Apparently you NEVER want to actually kill Odin and it's best to quit the fight before he dies.

....at the end of the week.. I see the banner across the clan screen showing rewards.. but NOTHING ever appears in my account (its been days. or weeks....). It would be nice to have some of these beta issues sorted.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Nice to see some nerf on Odin, but for me is a workaround and no a real tackle to it, imo Odin quickly became boring cos:

-No rewards or stakes to high-->No motivation

-Talismans system, spend 20 mins changing talis is not only annoying but also it doesn't worth the hassle at all, back to point 1, no reward no motivation. Not to mention that you need to change your talis again for another fight, or gauntlet or event, or frontier dungeon or just to set up your arena defense again...

-At the end of the road, it is just fighting the same guy over and over again, there is no real tactic against one Odin or another.

-Following the previous line, there is nothing really special with him, what if just because it is a raid we are able to use 3 Eddies at the same time? Or eddies for fellows clans troopers? or what if we can play with 5 chars against Odin? I dunno you might make something different here, something special, it is a Raid boss, we canīt farm it more than 5 times a day at max, be creative make it special
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So sick of doing 10M damage and then not getting ANY rewards.... Apparently you NEVER want to actually kill Odin and it's best to quit the fight before he dies.

....at the end of the week.. I see the banner across the clan screen showing rewards.. but NOTHING ever appears in my account (its been days. or weeks....). It would be nice to have some of these beta issues sorted.
    Well, the clan features are actually still in beta, so this is to be expected I guess. That's what beta testing is all about.

I'm more curious about tickets are actually getting resolved like it was promised in last week's News Frontier.
    I assume you put in tickets Yup, did any of those get addressed?

OS
    Android
    The Odin rewards do show up in book of souls or you get tribute, fc etc but sometimes it doesn't show the pop up dialogue. So we are forced to guess what we got.

Also the Odin with artifact talisman is very hard to fight. Artifact heals him when he takes damage. So if I fight him long enough, he starts gaining hp instead of losing it every round. The 15% magic increase every round eventually makes his magic so high that he heals more than the damage taken. I have fought him at 75% hp and he got back to 100% by the time my team died. So I 'undid' the damage my clan members dealt.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not speaking of ONLY the pop up. There are MANY times I never see a popup, but rewards are actually in my account (happens for the Arena and Gauntlet almost every rollover)... I'm not actually getting frags from raids..... I'm STILL sitting at the same number of Tribute/Thor/Gnnr frags I was 2 weeks ago. Whether or not I see the popup is never relevant.. the actual rewards, at least frags, don't seem to appear in my account. I do see gold and tribute skulls rise a bit (you can see the "up" animation for a split second if you watch).. so it's not about those....

And I do realize it's all beta.. so I'm not expecting everything to work perfectly. But to spend an hour and get diddly is a bit underwhelming.
    CLANLESS