Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I went from rank 70ish to in the thousands, then after running PVP all day and getting up to 1700 it reset up to 2300+ and rank 8. I sent Michelle @ NF a ticket linking this post. Can we get iron coins to make up for only +10 per win when we should have been getting +12, 13 and 15 before their mistake was reset?
    would be cool if you could tell us, when/what she replies....too lazy to write on my own, since this is public enough here

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I went from rank 70ish to in the thousands, then after running PVP all day and getting up to 1700 it reset up to 2300+ and rank 8. I sent Michelle @ NF a ticket linking this post. Can we get iron coins to make up for only +10 per win when we should have been getting +12, 13 and 15 before their mistake was reset?
    Congrats on having your score reset to a more normal value. Mine is currently about 2400 but that is after a lot of grinding and no correction for the reset to 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    would be cool if you could tell us, when/what she replies....too lazy to write on my own, since this is public enough here
    Ditto what Slauki said. And, don't want Michelle overwhelmed with support tickets. Hope they make an official announcement soon, although may be tomorrow after they have a chance to discuss it and how they're going to address it.

OS
    Android
    happened to me too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Yep, same here, went from around 2300 to 1500.

OS
    iOS
    Exactly the same here. I’m still fighting my way up the ranks. I’m rank 32 now with 124 fights and 121 wins. One loss was a win that didn’t count. Other wins against a 200 points higher player gave me only 12 points. I’m at 2374 points at the moment. My defense is holding 32%.
    Fix it soon and give me back my 500 lost points. 124 multiplied with only 12 points makes 1488 points plus 1900 from the start is 3388 minus the 50 losses from defense is 2788. Plus 23 defense wins. And so on.

Please correct me if I made a mistake in my calculation.
    Name:  D2D3263E-D3EC-491D-AD6B-766176DFCCE8.png
Views: 292
Size:  363.0 KBName:  D2D3263E-D3EC-491D-AD6B-766176DFCCE8.png
Views: 292
Size:  363.0 KB
    I won the fight against him and get 13 points. He’s 550 points higher than me. Shouldn’t this be 20 points. And he’s losing 8 points!!! Come on, fix this shit.
    Last edited by Peppoah; 04-09-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    This is one BIG BS that was created after reset. Hopefully devs are gonna give us some explanation soon what is going on.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    I've never had such great win/loss percentages and STILL not even in the top 400.

I wish devs would at least acknowledge there's a problem.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    NF got my support ticket and auto-responded but no official update or fix posted yet. I will share what they say. On Saturday night I was #2 with Firebird #1 at about 30 minutes after reset, then dropped to 1500 after winning a fight, then next day after plating many hours to catch up it jumped back to #8 with a over 2300 score. They should give us iron coins for loss from their error, I was getting +10 all day instead of +12,13 and 15-E

As already been noted by people's support responses in this thread, we are aware of the problem, but are still investigating. I don't have much else to report yet, as we're still appraising why the bug occurred.

OS
    Android
    I thought it was odd dropping to 1500 points after ending at Warlord II at reset. Its more frusting winning fights against people with 500+ more points and only receiving 12. :/