Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Powerslave earns more gold for less SOT, thus allowing more Troopers to be used. I'm not constantly refilling SOT to complete Troopers.

Is this before or after relics? My team clears Powerslave in an average of 1.5 minutes depending on Troopers.
    That's still a 4SOT level... 30 minutes.. not even close to 2.5hrs.

Like I posted roughly 1:30 to finish a level with powerful toons that always win without issue.

I clear both Powerslave and Circle of Fire (Underworld madness) in a little over 1 minute with full power toons.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-03-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I get that. I'm typing this from my phone before I get auto logged out... I understand, 1 tap at the beginning until SOT is done or Troopers are done. I get it. The problem is still having to sit thru the battle. It takes me about 2.5 hrs to run out SOT after reset running Troopers. This will possibly save what 15-30 minutes? Yes, time saved but not what I was expecting...
    I've been auto-playing Powerslave (Madness) and I've blown through my SOT in about 30 minutes.

As for time saved, I totally get what you're saying with respect to whether or not you're saving any time if all your doing is actually playing the game. If you're sitting down to play the game and not do anything else, then yeah, I guess you're saving about a half an hour of time grinding. However, if you're at work or watching a movie or mowing the lawn or whatever, you can do your daily Trooper grind in the background with no effort (apart from restarting the game when it crashes).
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I think some people will complain no matter what. I want to say this is one of the best updates ever. Everything I have done so far is so much cleaner and faster, plus love the auto play feature as the old commercial goes just set it and forget it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    2.5 hrs?!?!

80SOT x 1:30min @ 5SOT each....... 24 minutes. On a 4SOT level that's roughly 30 minutes. Give or take a little because sometimes you're awarded SOT.

Want to go faster.. auto pay BNW for more SOT per run.

No clue why it's taking you 2.5 hrs.
    Yes it takes more than that sometimes for some people. I use trooper grind to level up characters and not everyone have maxed out characters especially new players.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Is this before or after relics? My team clears Powerslave in an average of 1.5 minutes depending on Troopers.
    Fully-sharded Tailgunner Eddie blows through Powerslave single-handedly, even before Relics.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think some people will complain no matter what. I want to say this is one of the best updates ever. Everything I have done so far is so much cleaner and faster, plus love the auto play feature as the old commercial goes just set it and forget it.
    Seconded here.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Right. No it's not no matter what. I have been positive in this game for a while but the auto-replay flipped me. I'm complaining because NF lied in the state of nation post about saving time in troopers grind and now they are ignoring my comment... That's a pretty good damn reason
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Yes it takes more than that sometimes for some people. I use trooper grind to level up characters and not everyone have maxed out characters especially new players.
    I’m new as well and I think auto play is good enough stop been such a cry 😢 baby we already have Yup

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    It wouldn't be on every level. It would only unlock on levels that you finished on your own, without using troopers or ironite.
    It would be a button instead of the stupid auto-replay when you press it you will get the reward, you press ok then you go back to selection screen. It's pretty simple. Most mobile RPG games does that: sweep feature in Castle Clash, instant feature in Dungeon Hunter ... to name a few.
    Okay. I get ya. I personally love the auto-replay. I like not having to watch my phone while it grinds away.

What you suggest also isn't a bad idea, per se. Something to throw at the devs in the suggestions thread. Until then, I will enjoy this update. I think it was a great move in the right direction. Now...if only we can add an auto-new content button...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I’m new as well and I think auto play is good enough stop been such a cry �� baby we already have Yup
    Excuse me.. why are you calling me out??? I'm not complaining here at all.
    CLANLESS