OS
    Android
    A couple of bugs

Wickerman ignite 3 turns instead of 2
    Blind talismans ( if proc) blind for 2 turns instead of 1

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I think so too. Given he is a five star Eddie he's got to have something to show for himself.

Saying that, I think the damage charge buff gained on fervor may be bugged. I'm receiving the same damage had the buff not been applied.
    Now that he actually does decent damage, I may consider spending shards on him. Had Rainmaker for months (I was really pleased when I did get him which was before the Special fix, back when he was ultra rare - imagine the disappointment lol) but he's mostly been used for spare talisman storage until now.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    First, thanks for addressing the quality of life UI issues; you nailed almost every suggestion I had.

There is a bug now with logging out of the game not clearing all your map data, specifically what quests/skulls you've cleared and Special Locations.

EDIT: I'll post the details to the Bugs forum.
    Last edited by Sinister Stairs; 02-03-2017 at 02:50 PM.
    Sinister-2035
    The sands of time, for me, are running low.

OS
    iOS
    New feature swap talismans doesn't work when inventory full
    It changes but when you exit and return its back to how it was originally

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    Lord Nicko I assume your talking about my rainmaker Eddie, and his hard hits. Well I have mine juiced for maximum power. Lord Mammy is the only other trooper that was crazy enough to invest 31 skill shards into the 5 star Eddie. He's got some health talisman to keep his alive a little longer then mine. I'm only running at 12,000 hp and 400 def and MR. So my rainmaker can kill with one hit and die with one hit. Very risky. If I ever get to play pvp it'll depend if I go first, if the defense goes first he'll be dead. I've been using him all night and I've been mostly using his new claim ability that he stole from the vampire hunter. I don't know if his basic attack is glitched or not but I've said it before and I'll say it again. With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best ! ��
    I definitely think every 5* Eddie should be special. But to go from lame to ridiculously overpowered is a little much. And it wasn't just his basic attack, though I used that one the most.

How is this different than the defense I stopped running? If that defense went first it would win. 98% of the time. Assuming no Prisoner.
    With Rainmaker same thing. Combine him with an AoF and three of the opposing team could be gone before they get to make a move.

The extra turn would let Rainmaker get two kills easily, and stacked with a bunch of other good single target hitters or an assassin GS a third opponent would go, or at least be almost gone.

How about a Troll and an AoF? That's even better.

It would me more fun to flip a coin and just record whether you're heads or tails.

It's why I removed my defense. It's why Rainmaker will likely be adjusted. I really can't believe they intended this.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Now that he actually does decent damage, I may consider spending shards on him. Had Rainmaker for months (I was really pleased when I did get him which was before the Special fix, back when he was ultra rare - imagine the disappointment lol) but he's mostly been used for spare talisman storage until now.
    I would wait until the "accumulate bug" is fixed and check again after that. It's not only CR. I just watched an Eddie that collected "Attack up" buffs and by the time I met the boss he had +350%. Do I need to mention that it was a one hit win? The bug only seems to affect Eddies as the other toons started with 0 every round. Bad thing is that it can go the other way as well and Eddie collects debuffs until he misses the enemy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I really can't believe they intended this.
    Like I said before - other Eddies are bugged with accumulate as well over the different rounds. In PvP Rainmaker or other Eddies can't accumulate. So it would be nice if someone with a Rainmaker and access to PvP could try if he hits that hard in PvP as well.

Sometimes it feels that the whole game gets more bugs with every update and not less.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-03-2017 at 03:10 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The accumulation thing on my Samurai Eddie when he is alongside my Nomad is a sight to behold! In GoD Madness on the final round I think I got over 33k attack against each the four CotD bad guys - I think I was up at 150% ATTACK when I used his Fury skill! So like a total of 132k plus dealt out by him in one Fury move! Blimey that will need fixed I think!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    Like I said before - other Eddies are bugged with accumulate as well over the different rounds. In PvP Rainmaker or other Eddies can't accumulate. So it would be nice if someone with a Rainmaker and access to PvP could try if he hits that hard in PvP as well.

Sometimes it feels that the whole game gets more bugs with every update and not less.
    Wasn't accumulate with Rainmaker. I knew they were buffing him so I manually played him. My eyes popped out of my head with that first hit

Mammy must be having fun in PvP today
    Last edited by Nicko; 02-03-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    please no more tuning changes .. anything you do breaks everything else.

Also, did everyone forget about night city and brave new world ???? (any new content ?) there have literally been nothing new since LOL dungeons. that was in August. that s like over 8 months.
    i dont even play LOL anymore .. completely useless. i have no characters i wanna move to 5 stars .. cause i never get anything other than dogs or oxcultists or allied soldiers.
    and that too was done by the previous devs. so the new devs have done nothing yet - except make promises and break stuff.

such a waste

PS - not counting PVP cause only select people have access to it
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar