Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I think I made it to SSS this week?

It says I’m only in SS but I got an achievement saying I cleared SS and the next achievement for me is to clear SSS, so I’m guessing I’m in SSS?

Anyway, I very like the changes to Gauntlet. The difficulty decrease by having more varied teams and Talismans in SS was great. Much more enjoyable not facing wave after wave of Liliths with Destiny and Prisoners with Primordials. The increase in Iron Coins for victory is the best thing though. Actually makes it worth the effort now.

Toin coss is still shit, especially on ordered battle grades, but that’s just this game. It’ll never change and you just have to deal with it.

Reached a brick wall now as I only have the old school characters left and they are no match for Horus, Icarus, Osiris and PoM. Even with the Eternal, Primordeal or any of the top Talismans they just don’t have good enough skill sets to clear them.

OS
    iOS
    So Angel Talismans in Gauntlet now. Guess my hand has been forced and I must participate. Expect another shift in PVP meta as the week goes on and more people include them in builds.

OS
    Android
    Yeah AWESOME

Did you get your rewards? I didn't!
    What a surpirse.., that nothing works how it should to...

Would be cool to get my rewards for the gauntlet that ended..,

I reach Rank #77, Grade S, Tier II,
    yeah and got NOTHING!.., great fixing guys..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-17-2018 at 11:01 AM.

OS
    Android
    I got my rewards for both, Arena and Gauntlet (#76, haha^^). But I had a row of about 5 weeks where I did not receive the Arena rewards.
    Solution for me was to log out from my account, restart the app and log in again. Maybe it would be even better to force quit the app first, clear the cache of your phone and reboot the phone before you do the log-out-log-in thing!
    I hope that helps!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    P.S. the Ranking for "Last week" and the tab "Troopers" is still bugged. But I am not sure if this interesting enough for a fix... I mean the statistics for Arena are bugged since years (always showing 0/0 attacks and not counting correctly for "best"). Cheers!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    this is last time i enter in this stupid retarded gauntlet....99% enemy playing first and always stan all my time unlimited time...and now can't finish last battle in AA,fuck you stupid game!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    this is last time i enter in this stupid retarded gauntlet....99% enemy playing first and always stan all my time unlimited time...and now can't finish last battle in AA,fuck you stupid game!!!
    What?? 14 days left and you are finished already? Quick and dirty, eh?
    What's the class restriction this time?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    G/A my best class but shit gauntlet is against me...

OS
    iOS
    Its Gunner and Assassin. Should be a cake walk for all your Primordial owners. AAA is only Gunners.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the info, guys! G/A give several opions for immunity and cleanse... we will see
    But this will make me shard several new Eddies, I have only 2 Eds of both classes sharded by now!

@Ip4: maybe you equip your teams a bit too offensive? At least if you don't win the coin toss...

Retired in November 2020