Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    It seams, that 2 months ago the taunt problem was notified as problem, but nothing has changed. And I am pretty sure, that there will never be any changes. Money money money. That is what counts.

Simple solution: if we want changes, we should stop paying for this game...
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...taunting-teams

I'm really surprised this is still getting complaints...

Yes - I have a Prisoner. And seems 50% of the teams I face have one too so Hellhound is useless and my Prisoner is often benched.

There are so many ways to manage this
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    no there aren't really.
    if you don't have any of those toons you're fu...out of luck.
    Many teams stun/freeze AND taunt. If you're not going first you have already lost in most cases.
    I also see more Siege units so those lame talismans don't work either

CC is still a problem
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    But that's the problem, it CANT be fair, it's not a single purchase game, like a console. It's a free app that lives and breathes off in app purchases. People that spend money need to be rewarded or the ship would sink. I've played at least a half dozen other big revenue apps and the complaints resonate throughout, the less fortunate always complain about fairness. Only the spenders or the extremely lucky sons of rng get a taste of the top meta. If it wasn't taunt/stun, etc it would be something else. It's the nature of the beast.
    First I'll say I love this post - and agree 110%. I've said this too - there has to be a reason for people to spend - otherwise - why would they?

My "fair" statement was in regards to the number of attacks issue - if two people are attacking 300 times, and one is attacked 60 and the other 450 - it's wrong with the current point system.

But in regards to Prisoner, characters, etc "fair" does not mean "equal". It means balanced - weighing in the great points you brought above.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    no there aren't really.
    if you don't have any of those toons you're fu...out of luck.
    Many teams stun/freeze AND taunt. If you're not going first you have already lost in most cases.
    I also see more Siege units so those lame talismans don't work either

CC is still a problem
    We'll agree to disagree on this
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    First I'll say I love this post - and agree 110%. I've said this too - there has to be a reason for people to spend - otherwise - why would they?

My "fair" statement was in regards to the number of attacks issue - if two people are attacking 300 times, and one is attacked 60 and the other 450 - it's wrong with the current point system.

But in regards to Prisoner, characters, etc "fair" does not mean "equal". It means balanced - weighing in the great points you brought above.

I fully agree we can't complain that people who have invested vasts amount of time and money to build a team get the results of their investment nerfed to death and we can't expect everybody to have a Prisoner. Personally, I do not have one but facing him isn't an issue.

It becomes an issue whilst being attacked but even then the real issue is that AI doesn't play the characters well enough and take situation into account.

If all characters were the same what would make the difference? The ability to hit accurately? Strategy be it long term or short term is what matters here.

I have also raised a few points in the forums but mainly around what I found to be flawed not about the great work of others.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Can you guys imagine a prisoner in every team boring is easy to deal with prisoner with the new talismans no big deal is true it got stronger but not enough to kill you every single time I don't have one but I don't really need him he's OP but not essential to win i don't expect my defense to win 30% but I win 98% agains prisoner, any bat, freeze, taunt fest no problem
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 03-24-2017 at 03:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Attacking anyone above me & a few that are below but close. Only 1 manual refresh,rest have refreshed when timer expires. Still have yet to see Kris,Coletrain,Stex666 or Go8osMetal. Same people I never see!
    Another day & still no sign of the above. Except Coletrain & that was a revenge
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    We'll agree to disagree on this
    ok, maybe i've done something wrong and you can tell me what i can do against this:

3 time in a row my whole team was taunted AND frozen every single time the first round. Enemy had a blue bat and i don't have a single toon with immunity over two rounds.
    I was never be able to put an end to this. I got taunted/frozen round 2 and 3 and that was it.
    There is NOTHING to do against. This is bullshit par excellence
    Last edited by Kutte; 03-24-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Things are getting a bit heated are they not? I think people need to chill and refrain from calling folk idiots and telling them to STFU etc. That helps no-one surely? Getting to number 1 or top 10 is not just about your teams for PVP it is a lot about spending time playing and spending ironite on refills - those that of this pay to keep the game alive for most of the rest of us who do not chuck as much money at it so really having a go at the top tier folk when clearly there are PVP matchmaking issue and other things that are 'broken' does not help the cause for getting a better game for the majority of players.

Yes I do have a Prisoner but he is no game breaker - he does help for sure, especially on attack but as for defence mine is likely the same or worse than many others so there is clearly a way to defeat Prisoner teams as my hold % has identified. I was lucky to get a free Prisoner too - one of the few times RNG went with me for the better! But I can still lose on attack too and if I loss the coin toss and face a GCR or a maxed GR Eddie it can be curtains very quickly for me.....and my defence gets destroyed a lot too!

Either way lets try to be civil to other players and the devs?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Here is thing one and thing two who have yet spoke again. Congrats Nicko and joffer for being idiots. You guys talk so much about complaing and fairness. When you guys, run the same op team every week. The dev are just as stupid as you guys. Whats the point of pvp if you can't even run your own team? SMH...until you guys give me a real answer to this question, then shut the f*uck up. And stop bragging about you being first every week. "Hey guys i will be taking a break this week", lying ace.
    Didn't weight in the conversation yet but count me in if you wish, there's dozen of way to get you out of trouble no matter who you fight, you need good rooster/strategy/tallisman & some luck... Sure adjustments have to be made but hopefully not by ppl short sighted as you..

Before insulting ppl who try to make it fair you should point that finger to yourself, thinking yourself out of trouble is a part of the challenge, it's not farming Game of death, it's fine tuning strategy & building the right toons.. yeah frustration will come but hey man, getting rude won't help you have any simpathy..

And btw..
    Void shields, like it or not, are overpowered... Probably not thinking far ahead enough to realize that half toons can't be used in PvP because of them?
    Probably those you already sharded & complaint they worthless in PvP...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)