Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Here is thing one and thing two who have yet spoke again. Congrats Nicko and joffer for being idiots. You guys talk so much about complaing and fairness. When you guys, run the same op team every week. The dev are just as stupid as you guys. Whats the point of pvp if you can't even run your own team? SMH...until you guys give me a real answer to this question, then shut the f*uck up. And stop bragging about you being first every week. "Hey guys i will be taking a break this week", lying ace.

You guys just as well as the dev don't give a damn about balance. Lets just be honest, you guys only care about being first/ third in the ranks every week. Why else would anybody care about people complaining, when they are dominating people from left to right. And Nicko wasn't you just the one complaing about void shields. Smh yes, their is a counter for them and yet you pointed someone to forum for advice on taunt/stun/freeze fest. Smh...how about you take your own got damn advice.
    Geez...Kelly is no Angel

Looks like everyone is an idiot. Cool. Next topic...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

PvP points need to be reset every week

Everybody start with 1000 points.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Didn't weight in the conversation yet but count me in if you wish, there's dozen of way to get you out of trouble no matter who you fight, you need good rooster/strategy/tallisman & some luck... Sure adjustments have to be made but hopefully not by ppl short sighted as you..

Before insulting ppl who try to make it fair you should point that finger to yourself, thinking yourself out of trouble is a part of the challenge, it's not farming Game of death, it's fine tuning strategy & building the right toons.. yeah frustration will come but hey man, getting rude won't help you have any simpathy..

And btw..
    Void shields, like it or not, are overpowered... Probably not thinking far ahead enough to realize that half toons can't be used in PvP because of them?
    Probably those you already sharded & complaint they worthless in PvP...
    Well said Sag
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-24-2017 at 04:37 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Well said Sag
    ... Even edited for political correctness
    I gladly join that club
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Well said Sag
    LMAO!!! ToTameAGame revisited! Big difference between complaining & pointing out problems to the devs
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LMAO!!! ToTameAGame revisited! Big difference between complaining & pointing out problems to the devs
    Loll.. almost forgot about that guy, wonder if he's gone playing Pokemons
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Loll.. almost forgot about that guy, wonder if he's gone playing Pokemons
    Did say farewell
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Did say farewell
    In a magistral way, I can imagine... I'll restraint myself there, he's gone subject closed
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    ok, maybe i've done something wrong and you can tell me what i can do against this:

3 time in a row my whole team was taunted AND frozen every single time the first round. Enemy had a blue bat and i don't have a single toon with immunity over two rounds.
    I was never be able to put an end to this. I got taunted/frozen round 2 and 3 and that was it.
    There is NOTHING to do against. This is bullshit par excellence
    That's awful luck. What if three times in a row GRE sliced up a toon, retriggered, and sliced up another. AoF and Assassin GS finish a third. That's three toons gone. Sucks...unlikely...but possible

Bad luck happens. It can be minimized but not eliminated. Statistically what happened is an anomaly - but I can't disagree it sucks. In your case I would:

1) Stock my attack team with Red. A fully sharded AoF is pretty beastly on taunters

2) Void Shields

3) Be selective about who I attack

4) Buy souls in the PvP shop each week and likely even some from the store to get the character I need

5) Bring green Buzz, Mummy, or Green soldier to cleanse if you have them. If not see 4 above

What's your win percentage overall? Tough to look at three battles - tiny, tiny sample.

I'm not saying "this is easy". It's not my intent to be dismissive and sorry if I came off that way. And if your win rate is utterly crappy because of the above then maybe I'm wrong. But most seem to be between 80-95% - including many Prisoner teams. If you're there you may be focused more on the individual losses than the big picture.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-24-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Here is thing one and thing two who have yet spoke again. Congrats Nicko and joffer for being idiots. You guys talk so much about complaing and fairness. When you guys, run the same op team every week. The dev are just as stupid as you guys. Whats the point of pvp if you can't even run your own team? SMH...until you guys give me a real answer to this question, then shut the f*uck up. And stop bragging about you being first every week. "Hey guys i will be taking a break this week", lying ace.

You guys just as well as the dev don't give a damn about balance. Lets just be honest, you guys only care about being first/ third in the ranks every week. Why else would anybody care about people complaining, when they are dominating people from left to right. And Nicko wasn't you just the one complaing about void shields. Smh yes, their is a counter for them and yet you pointed someone to forum for advice on taunt/stun/freeze fest. Smh...how about you take your own got damn advice.
    If you had a prisoner you wouldn't be crying this much. I'm pretty sure about this.

Please, for the sake of the community (and yourself, too), either give constructive criticism or stay away from the forum
    Enti-2694