Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Redeemed 99 regular souls. NOT. A. SINGLE. EDDIE.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!????? I can't believe this, I've been gathering souls for quite a while in order to get some Eddies (at least get back the Speed of Light one which I unfortunately lost). After redeeming 99 souls I just got two 3* characters: Rock Golem and Corrupt Owl Cultist... THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Think of regular shards as just commons you are not going to get any thing special from them. This is because they are so easy to get if u play for a few hours straight u can expect to get at least 50 easy. This is not to say they are not important just don't expect anything jaw dropping from them.

Eagleknight-9103

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Think of regular shards as just commons you are not going to get any thing special from them. This is because they are so easy to get if u play for a few hours straight u can expect to get at least 50 easy. This is not to say they are not important just don't expect anything jaw dropping from them.

Eagleknight-9103
    i agree, that's part of the rng. this is a little unlucky, but it's part of the game, my last 30 rare souls contained also just trash, but the probability of getting trash is the highest. but you will also get the good stuff, it's just a matter of time.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I know, so far I've got some interesting characters with those souls, what's unbelievable is that out of 99 just 2 were kind of important... This just demonstrates that it doesn't matter whether you stack souls up or just redeem them one by one, what you get depends on pure luck.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    I understand your feel. Out of all of the souls (normal, rare, or class-specific) I've redeemed, my luck has been pretty thin. I did manage a Mummy Eddie from a normal soul, and a Speed of Light Eddie from a rare, but otherwise I get the usual suspects. I'm saving them up now until the update for whatever they have planned for duplicate characters arrives.

OS
    Android
    I think one of my mummy Eddies came from regular souls. I have a few 3* characters from regular souls, but mostly I get 1 and 2 star common allies from them.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Me too
    After a lot of rare soul, nothing good
    I stopped buying rare soul with trooper badges....
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    Me too
    After a lot of rare soul, nothing good
    I stopped buying rare soul with trooper badges....
    Like with the overwhelming majority of others have reported, rare souls buying just seems to be a rip off.

Get skill shards so you don't get bent over too.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-09-22-13-24-45.png
Views: 330
Size:  126.1 KB

Regular souls just today. Had the feeling it was not possible to get a eddie with regular souls anymore these past couple of weeks, but its possible.

Don't know anymore...some people are cursed,unacceptable
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I got speed of light and mummy Eddie with regular souls.
    Shit with legendary souls
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished