Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

April 2020, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Aces High Ed already has 1 red slot and 2 yellow..

Do you perhaps mean Aces Bomber Ed???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Looks like Necropolis and Ancient Mariner are getting retooled to be Odin toons. Maybe now they'll see some use outside of Necropolis's specific achievement.

Shame I don't get to play raids half the time. Otherwise it would be interesting to see how well they work.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Looks like Necropolis and Ancient Mariner are getting retooled to be Odin toons. Maybe now they'll see some use outside of Necropolis's specific achievement.

Shame I don't get to play raids half the time. Otherwise it would be interesting to see how well they work.
    And the mariner is also going to be the counter against LAD Eddie, he will give protection against LAD Fury's

OS
    iOS
    Love the Mariner buffs. Already use him in the arena, so this is much appreciated

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Aces High Ed already has 1 red slot and 2 yellow..

Do you perhaps mean Aces Bomber Ed???
    The way it is worded, being called a "fix" and not a "change", suggests to me Aces High Eddie is supposed to have 3 yellow, and the fix will be replacing the red slot with another yellow.

Nice to see Viking Eddie getting some well-needed upgrades. Good to see him gaining a bunch of AOE attacks. Looking forward to seeing what his awakening changes will be.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Will Viking Eddie have a Dedicated Cosmic for himself? Can we also know about his Awakened description pls? (btw isnīt a silly detail but thank you for making the spreadsheet a little more legible with colors and different values)

Necro and Viking strongly orientated against raids, good more chars against them.

BTW with so many nordic chars released, can we have some creative event like Egyptian Gods vs Nordic Gods or whatever? pls include Saint Seiya intro song played by Iron Maiden thanks hahah. No really, can you manage to change the playability a little bite for some special or unique situations or events? What if in some special scenario we only can play with on char at the time, or three Eddies same time or something to make everything more diverse? just a thought, though.

Marine new MVP char in the arena? LAD is asking a retirement plan? Max Cyborg is coming back as arena king until Max Awakened Viking appears? we will seeeeee
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Finally, Viking Eddie gets some love! Happy for the new changes and looking forward to them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    The way it is worded, being called a "fix" and not a "change", suggests to me Aces High Eddie is supposed to have 3 yellow, and the fix will be replacing the red slot with another yellow.

Thing is it says "1 red instead of 3 gold" which is what Aces Bomber currently has. So far the alternative Eddies who get a passive have kept the same talisman slots as the predecessor but Aces Bomber didn't, which was strange but not unwelcome to me. So the fix could very well be for the Bomber version to get a single red to then reflect Aces High. I mean it would not be the first time there has been a typo or mistake in the tuning notes, or skill description of a character, or event announcement, as theres been several over the years. Then again maybe its a mistake and should read "3 gold instead of 1 red"?

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Will Viking Eddie have a Dedicated Cosmic for himself?
    The notes mention arena reward souls (gold/silver/bronze) will be getting a Viking Cosmic T3 as a reward so that should answer that question

I am also looking forward to the changes to Viking, he's been long overdue to a good buff as he has always looked the part but hasn't been all that relevant since I probably first started playing this game. I hope Grim reaper is next.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 04-14-2020 at 08:44 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

The notes mention arena reward souls (gold/silver/bronze) will be getting a Viking Cosmic T3 as a reward so that should answer that question
    Thks I missed that, looks really nice, I like the fact it doesn't state that Viking Eddie has to be max awakened to use it, and the fury drain will work great against lad. Powerful cosmic indeed.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"