Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I don't get it.. Spend 1800 frags get one talisman set.. then what to do with all the remaining frags???? There's nothing else to get with them.

Pleas don't get me wrong something within reach without expending every resource I've saved is nice... but only 1 item to purchase with the frags? And I can't even get 2 complete sets of the talismans?

Events seem to quickly be making this a "collect frags that do nothing or might as well be precious soul frags" app. I have 21,000 Vanquisher frags (had 32k but wasted as many as I could since I couldn't get a second Invader Ed), ~7,000 dungeon frags, 500 Fenrir/Krampus/Freya and 200 Grimoure frags that are nothing more than Precious frags at this point. So now, I've added at least 1,000 relatively worthless Trinket frags

How about less frag types and more frag value? Or perhaps RAISE the purchase limits on things.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-30-2020 at 04:23 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    And yet another lame event from NF, bugged descriptions, missing store items and nothing to spend a ridiculous amount of frags on.

Clan challenges got completed so fast it was almost impossible to even read the challenges before they were finished.

Can't even buy 2 sets of the talismans (which are garbage anyhow for a 6 set).

And still, no way to grind for forged frags either.

WTF is wrong with you NF? You need to pull your collective heads outta your a$$es.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Trinket Fragments can be traded in-store for rare rewards such as Sands of Blood, Talisman Soul Fragments and Amulet Talismans!
    No, we cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Looking for more Fragments?
    Grab an additional boost of Trinket Soul Fragments! This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    Amulet Talismans are obtainable from the store for Ironite or as an in-app purchase. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Amulet Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
    No, I'm not looking for more fragments, since isn't anything else to buy besides one and only set of talismans.

Edit:

This should be a awesome event. Easy tasks, minor prizes, reasonable to the effort, no pressure, So, add the missing items to the store!
    Last edited by Alvorada; 04-30-2020 at 04:18 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    No, we cannot.

No, I'm not looking for more fragments, since isn't anything else to buy besides one and only set of talismans.

Edit:

This should be a awesome event. Easy tasks, minor prizes, reasonable to the effort, no pressure, So, add the missing items to the store!
    They already added the other items to the store!

OS
    Android
    game is unplayable for me.

missing clan event rewards
    - i can claim an empty rewards box every time after the restart, but no rewards are added pfc.

arana bugs:
    -disco bug is back.
    - endless fury of an invisible viking who was about to die
    - exit matches also doesn't work

3 matches 3 fails

- cosmos
    cannot load sq or powerslave or any other level. 3 times in a row just an endless laoding wheel of death.

anyone else the same issues?

actually the only thing i could do was playing an odin match, which is pretty surprising after this clusterfuck....

EDIT: tried another device, same issues. the game finally broke my account as it seems
    Last edited by slauki; 04-30-2020 at 06:36 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah the snuck in a fix and added the rest of the items to the store... Not sure why they thing the red/yellow talismans are so valuable.. they are jsut the same crappy stat boost augments 95% of the time. It would be nice to actually see the augments from the evolution events be in the standard talisman souls.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Boring... next!

Btw, what about getting back to 3 sec wait time? #annoyinglikehell
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    .... at least try 7 seconds.. or 5... why 10??
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    .... at least try 7 seconds.. or 5... why 10??
    Same like always: taking our resources and making more money! Only reasons! Many who are a little more into programming like me said it: Makes no sense at all!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I´m happy with this one, not only I was finally able to grab Thor (only 20 frags away) but also I pulled BruceEddie who was shy with me for so long!
    Btw I like the conspiracy theories and the paranoic topics, so just wanted to share that after 600 rare souls without a single 5* drop in moths. Today I pulled that Scream for Me Eddie and another six chars all 5* in a row from less than 150 other new rare souls... it´s like yes... "rare" somebody just remembered to open the door for the 5*in rare souls xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"