OS
    Android

Hoping for Pharaoh Eddie

I consider myself lucky to have pulled The Clairvoyant, The Prisoner, and The Nomad after just a few months of playing, and all I need now to complete what I consider to be the perfect team is Pharaoh Eddie (currently using Grim Reaper Eddie most of the time, Run to the Hills when the situation calls for). Anyway my question is, am I more likely to pull a Pharaoh from a Sentinel soul or a Legendary soul?

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    I consider myself lucky to have pulled The Clairvoyant, The Prisoner, and The Nomad after just a few months of playing, and all I need now to complete what I consider to be the perfect team is Pharaoh Eddie (currently using Grim Reaper Eddie most of the time, Run to the Hills when the situation calls for). Anyway my question is, am I more likely to pull a Pharaoh from a Sentinel soul or a Legendary soul?
    Probably a sentinel soul.

The legendary souls will give you a 4* 90% of the time, and when it does give you a 5*, there is a 1 in 17 chance it will be the Pharaoh Eddie, assuming all drops are equal.

While a sentinel soul will give you a 5* somewhere around 4-5% of the time, when it does, you have a 1 in 4 chance to get Pharaoh Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Alrighty, thanks a lot. I'm glad people like you have analyzed the ambiguous mechanics of this game to light the way for lazier people like me :D

Irons to you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Probably a sentinel soul.

The legendary souls will give you a 4* 90% of the time, and when it does give you a 5*, there is a 1 in 17 chance it will be the Pharaoh Eddie, assuming all drops are equal.

While a sentinel soul will give you a 5* somewhere around 4-5% of the time, when it does, you have a 1 in 4 chance to get Pharaoh Eddie.
    Where did you get those numbers from?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Even though it's about luck, logics tell me than on sentinel souls you make possibilities higher, just beacause of that, only green characters
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Where did you get those numbers from?
    From here and here.

OS
    Android
    Pharaoh Eddie, prisoner and nomad are 3 of my top "perhaps one day loot" list...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Pharaoh Eddie, prisoner and nomad are 3 of my top "perhaps one day loot" list...
    Scored Pharaoh Eddie during the 5* Eddie event a few months ago, and absolutely love him, though I don't have him sharded and he needs them shards in order to do good damage, else he is more of a support character.

I have 3 Nomads, but the darn Prisoner and GCR still elude me. And I would do anything for a VHE, but no hope of getting that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    From here and here.
    Those stats don't show the numbers you were talking about. According to those, there is a 3-4 % chance of a 5* pull from rare souls and a 13 % chance from a legendary. So it actually turns out that the chances for a specific 5* sentinel is about equal, as 3 % divided by four is about equal to 13 % divided by 17.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills