Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Book of Souls Legendary Event - GUARANTEED Legendary Fragments from Rare Souls!

The second leg of the Book of Souls tour is coming to a close, and to help celebrate the end of the tour, every basic Rare Soul you open will give you 5 Legendary Soul Fragments!

From July 21st, 12 PM PDT to July 29th, 5 PM PDT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you 5 Legendary Soul Fragments. That means for every 20 Rare Souls you open, you’ll be able to trade in 100 Legendary Soul Fragments for a Legendary Soul, which guarantees a 4 to 5 star character of ANY class!

In addition, for the duration of the event, all Rare Soul packages in the store give you double the quantity of Rare Souls, allowing you more chances for those high-rarity characters while also getting you to 100 Legendary Soul Fragments quicker!

Important: The Legendary Soul Fragments are only earned from using “Rare Souls”. Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Anniversary Souls, etc will not yield fragments when used.

Also, if you were already in the game when the event starts, please restart the app to ensure you will have event data (if you see the deal in the store for more souls, you’re good to go).

OS
    Android
    I like new events, but RNG is just BS. Bought a pack with 20 souls and got only 1 4* toon, which of course was a dupe. All the rest 3* toons.
    On the positive side, the legendary soul gave me an assassin troll which I didn't have before.
    How many souls to open to get the green bitch 😁

OS
    iOS
    Awful deal. I won't be buying rare soul packs just for a change at a sentinel sparton demon. One of my buddies suggested rare souls farmable from LoL, but since this is taking place at the weekend and they only ever drop every blue moon, I said it wouldn't be a very good farming strategy.

Cmon, give us long term players something worthwhile to actually play for, please!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android

sparton your a thief

I don't buy any of the promo nonsense that's spammed at us on mass, yet after seeing as its ment to be the anniversary month with supposed "increased chances of summoning ect"
    I thought id try my luck...70k trooper points blown on red souls for 2x dupe wickerman.
    about 40 souls prior to this now double event for nothing now I finally caved and thought ok...so 20 souls later after for NOTHING ..WHY? did you increase the decrease rate you bastards?
    this game is nothing but a f#cki@g poker machine feed real monies in to be drip feed garbage and bullshit...and as for the legendary soul just another piece of nothing so this was for naught?
    or just so you can take from both the left and right pockets. We pay and we play and get rewarded with SMOKE SCREENS AND MIRRORS ....well no more ill keep my 5-6 hrs plus a day and get more music production out...definitely have plenty
    ammo for lyrics regarding thieving gaming companies that justify rorting their player base to line their own pockets ....you and your company are the real CORRUPT generals here

NEW CONTENT ? NO
    FIXED BUGS? NO
    BALANCED PVP ? NO
    ERRORS ON ERRORS? YES!
    SO ARE WE PAYING FOR BETA? YES!

a lot can happen in a year but not night city or bnw or fixing bugs....
    nope we just pass the charity plate around and add another gimmick to the game
    mad:
    Last edited by Digitalblaze; 07-21-2017 at 08:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    Events are welcome of course.... but an ETA for BNW ? i m really tired of endlessly farming
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Me and my SO are having fun with this event. Thanks for something to counter the COTD that long time players didn't need.

Also, thank you for not tweaking toons on this last update, thanks for interacting, and thanks for not vanishing us old fags for our bitching. We forget that more than 200 people play this game, and we can be a pain in the ass.

That said, MOAR NEW CONTENT!😂

Cheers
    Last edited by Monte47; 07-21-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Typo

OS
    Android

Sacrifice lv7

Hi Sparton

Just did a lv 6 sacrifice that gave me 50 rare souls.

Does lv 7 sacrifice have a change of 50 GA souls like in anniversary week?

Cheers
    gmac

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Just did a lv 6 sacrifice that gave me 50 rare souls.

Does lv 7 sacrifice have a change of 50 GA souls like in anniversary week?
    The Sacrifice Changes that were done with the June 28th Missions Update were a long term adjustment to the game, so yes, 50 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls are possible from a tier VII sacrifice.

OS
    iOS
    Just did a lvl 6 sacrifice and got one legendary soul. Is that supposed to be able to happen?

Cashed in a 5 star character with six 4 star characters and a few 3 stars - and I end up with one 4 star dupe?

I don't complain about rng I mean u win some u lose some I get it. But one legendary soul for all those toons does not seem like an adequate reward.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Just did a lvl 6 sacrifice and got one legendary soul. Is that supposed to be able to happen?

Cashed in a 5 star character with six 4 star characters and a few 3 stars - and I end up with one 4 star dupe?

I don't complain about rng I mean u win some u lose some I get it. But one legendary soul for all those toons does not seem like an adequate reward.
    Doing better than me, well maybe. Two tier 6 sacrifices. Sacrifice #1 I get 2 skill shards. Sacrifice #2 I get 2 skill shards. And from sacrificing 29 rare souls, I've managed to pull about 3 AoS dupes. The one Legendary I got was a (wait for it) ...

Angel of Strife

On the plus side, I don't remember what defense of yours I faced, but you can be sure if I face it today it's bound to beat me. I think I've won the coin toss twice, and had my team counter twice. Every other time, it's my team is stripped of all buffs and all but annihilated before/if I ever get a turn.