OS
    iOS

Cyborg fragment from heroic souls.

Hi

So Ive opened 3 heroic souls today and even tho it sais on the current cyborg event that you should get 20 cyborg Eddie fragments from opening heroic souls from today until december 10th Ive received piece of mind fragments, I would like this fixed some way for me since Im not at all interested in PoM fragments and since its clearly a bug.

Ty // Annoyed-0257

OS
    iOS
    I’ve gotten POM frags too but also Cyborg frags. Don’t want either so I only remembered I’m also getting POM frags when you mentioned it.

OS
    Android
    Opened 60+ Heroics I'd been saving for a chance to get either Samurai or Icarus aaaaaaand... I get characters from the last rotation, plus PoM fragments instead of 2x Cyborg fragments despite waiting until after the reset and seeing the correct popup advertising Samurai and Icarus before I opened the souls. Ticket submitted - guess I can't do anything about getting the souls back to open for the correct character chances (especially as I had to sacrifice some as it put me over my limit) but hopefully I can at least get the fragments transferred and get 2x Cybog instead of 1x PoM...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, its unfortunate.

So how do I submit a ticket?
    Is it the support under the cog up on the right corner?
    Have a few other bugs to report aswell ��

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Yeah, its unfortunate.

So how do I submit a ticket?
    Is it the support under the cog up on the right corner?
    Have a few other bugs to report aswell ��
    Yeah, that should open your email app/give you the option of apps to use. It's the best way to submit an issue as it pre-loads information about your device and installation as part of the email body, whereas if you just email them you have to supply that information yourself.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Yeah, that should open your email app/give you the option of apps to use. It's the best way to submit an issue as it pre-loads information about your device and installation as part of the email body, whereas if you just email them you have to supply that information yourself.
    Thank you, Il still quite new to the game.

OS
    Android
    How long does support usually take in this game? I submitted a ticket 3 days ago and have only got the canned response (which was 3 weeks outdated). I submitted a ticket because we were supposed to get 20 cyborgs frags for each heroric soul until Dec 10th. I only received 10 for each souls.
    Thursty-1116