Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the update! Good to see all those quality of life improvements for the inventory! Especially happy about the increased character slots! Now I can throw some gold to the wind and aim for 100 4* chars in earnest.
    Slight pity about that issue with Titan Shield. I figure Mummy (and Visions) will take a bit of a hit in PVP (not that I'm part of it) until that's fixed.

I still have mixed feelings about the multi-hit Talisman proc fix. On the one hand, I understand that it was overpowered on some people (Golden Sons in particular) but I can't help feel that this solution takes away from creative Talisman builds.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyAndy View Post
    Anyone else not able to update? Is it just not available yet in the App Store? I get the message that it's out of date but can't actually update
    The game sent me to the app store to download actually. Once you've done that and boot up the game again you should be able to download the rest. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Kardas; 02-02-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyAndy View Post
    Anyone else not able to update? Is it just not available yet in the App Store? I get the message that it's out of date but can't actually update
    It may take a moment for the update to propagate through all the regions. If you check back or view your "Updates" tab in the App Store, you should see it appear shortly.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Unfortunatly, Legacy has stopped

Have Run update, cleared cache still FAIL
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Sounds good, I'll just have be patient. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Can't say I'm happy with the talisman changes. This update rendered all my lvl 50 freeze and burn talismans useless junks and overall made easy-to-farm quests unwinnable (say LoL X sentinel which was just ongoing today).
    So what can I say? hmmm? So long and thank for all the fish ?

OS
    Android
    One other tiny thing: I recall the preliminary thread saying that the Sentinel Corrupt Droid's Power move would be changed from 6->5 PWR. I'm not seeing it in the final version though. Did this get cancelled? I don't have a Corrupt Droid so I can't check

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    One other tiny thing: I recall the preliminary thread saying that the Sentinel Corrupt Droid's Power move would be changed from 6->5 PWR. I'm not seeing it in the final version though. Did this get cancelled? I don't have a Corrupt Droid so I can't check
    Odd, that should still be there. We'll have to see if we can edit that back in.

OS
    Android
    hey guys, not sure what to think of the changes yet, but the PVP-related changes seems fine on paper at least. also the talisman inventory changes are much appreciated. same with the the character slots and the bugfixes of course.

but all our suspects weren't touched. do you guys want to think more carefully about the changes, or what was the issue? would it be possible to tell us some of your conclusions, since many of us are not sure what to do and who to evolve now. it would be great if you could enlighten us a litte :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Odd, that should still be there. We'll have to see if we can edit that back in.
    I just compared the January Update list with the February Update list and the Skill Balancing section on both is completely different. Nothing on the Torture, Sweep or Bullet Trace skill. The thing on Salvage was also originally listed under Skill Changes. Strange.

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    The talisman thing is something that I would like clarity on... is the fix affecting the chance of an effect being applied to one strike or is it one talisman set % chance? (ie: if you have 3 shock sets giving 105% chance to shock enemies on perfect hit, is it being reduced to only 35% chance or is it a random enemy being affected now like it is with Paralysis and Blind talismans?)
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619