Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    What toons are you guys using? I had to revive on Garden of Life Level X...50 bloody Ironite...sheesh. Wrath does not remove that titan shield at all...what the heck???
    Didn't try Life yet. Just beat Dismay and got Fear down earlier as well.

Pharaoh Dog absolute MVP so far. You want sustain and immunity on those bosses, unless you figure how to kill fast, and that toon gives both.

Unsharded Gunner Dog hitting 6 times a turn with 25% of extra turn was really welcomed on Dismay.
    I didn't use a toon to boost accuracy, but could really help.

I did use AoF for Fear, before Sparton said it was causing the "buttons gone missing" bug.

Alright, Life here I come!
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Evening all

Thanks for the update...

+ Graphics, Worlds, New Enemies
    + Finally something new!
    - Play cost: 15 SoT harder stages/40 IRS for revive as I've read somewhere? So... The intentions of devs seem to be pretty clear: play very little or at all or run to the store to buy some IRS for hard ca$h...
    - The game totally frozen after finishing I Stage of Garden Of Dismay... Well... For now won't risk playing this thing - losing SoTs/Rewards/Trooper Points...

Out of everything... What's the point of playing Skull Quest Talisman Horde now for 12 SoT just to get everyday's shine Sorcery Freezing x1?

So... Let's sum this up: 2x ''+'', 2x ''-'' = 0

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    So far I'm on level 8 for all 3 dungeons. Fear and Life aren't too bad, in my opinion as long as you can keep up a thorn or cyclone shield, you'll do alright damage wise. I also use Navigator Eddie for healing the team and taking down that force shield, and as long as he's invisible, he can keep supporting the team. It's great on fear when he uses charted course and you have thorn sheilds, the Dragon King's attacks just tickle with those buffs. But it's mostly the negative effects you have to worry about. Obviously immunity plays a big role in this unless you can stay invisible, I haven't tried my Pharaoh dog but I'll do as was suggested. I can imagine that the Garden of Life boss works the same way if you find someone who can lower the King's magic and boost your own resistance, while applying a cyclone shield. But the Dismay is very difficult because of how many hits the force shield needs before the passive resets. I can imagine bringing in as many multi hit attackers as you can to make it work.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Finished life and dismay without revive, the most difficult dismay X. I used wrath, gunner Pharao dog, cyborg and GS assasin.

OS
    Android
    Another observation here: it's just me or the avatars for the Corrupt Rescuers has been changed? The ones for the Magus and so Assassin have disgusting colours right now...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Happy to see BNW finally. Props NF. Only played a few levels so far. The SoT cost to play = ouch!

Cheers for doing Vampire Hunter right. Jeers for nerfing GCR.

OS
    iOS
    GCR is pretty worthless now. Put her on the bench with her sister. Tho, PVP is more interesting I guess.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well i saw that the icon has changed today, so the update had to be good roight? Ofc it was, BNW at fucking last, and from my first impressions, its pretty fucking nice, read about the "dragon kings" in the description of the update and was like "im pretty sure i kno all of IM's songs but i dont recall dragon kings", anyone fill me in, lyrics that i forgot maybe? Anyways.
    From Brave New World:

Dragon kings, dying queens
    Where is salvation now
    Lost my life, lost my dreams
    Rip the bones from my flesh

I was hoping to see some Dying Queens, too. But, the Dragon is pretty awesome!
    Last edited by druid138; 08-10-2017 at 01:59 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Beat all three dungeons \m/

Life was slooooow and more likely than others to bug out.

Imho Dismay > Life > Fear.

EDIT, some tips:

Pharaoh Dog is my MVP and the only toon I used in all three.
    Damage reduction passive, healing, immunity in one package.
    Bring one or two energy sets and bosses are only a matter of time.

To avoid the game hanging bug, use the left side of screen for tempo taps.
    What happened to me is that after pressing a skill, the skill buttons would come back instantly.
    Pressing one of those before they disappear (after the current skill is resolved) leads to force close the app.

The waves with 3 foes including one bigger than usual can be cleared by killing that one only (as for campaign bosses with minions).

Even unsharded, Gunner Dog is invaluable for Dismay. 6 Hits with 25% of extra turn helps.
    Also decent damage wise since he deals random damage, and the boss converts magic and physical to a fixed (based on max health) amount of pure damages.

Grim Reaper Eddie rips through Fear. Don't forget his fury hits 6 times, make use of it.

EDIT 2: On the down side of things ...

One thing that already bugged me before but became even more obvious now is the need for SoT refills.
    It's not just a matter of having to pay to enjoy the game in its entirety. That'd be alright.
    Issue #1 is that many, me included, feel obligated to run 50 troopers a day. Because it's for their sake too.
    Issue #2 is that SoT is needed to farm, which is already time intensive, a chord for F2P players, a chore that you have to pay for doing.

In all other mobile games I got to play this "stamina" system never took it this far.
    Friends usually just require a click a day.
    Farming can be achieved instantly if you already completed the level and spend some resources.
    Time intensive or spend money, not both.
    Last edited by Lulero; 08-10-2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Had to complain a bit
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    And another freeze this time auto-attacking while taunted by a SSD , 11:17 PM CST vs caliza12, now it won't even respond to the exit button, sorry but this is not fixed yet @Sparton.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-10-2017 at 04:27 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432