Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have to say this. What you said about the guardian vs strength talismans is not absolutely true. I did all the math to calculate how the bonus stats works and realized that the set bonus apply on the base stat of the character. The bonus set doesnt include any stat provided by any talisman, so the guardian set (20% of DEF) apply on the character's base DEF and the strength set (15% of ATK) apply on the character's base ATK. Therefore you cant say guardian is always better than strength cause it depends on your character due to every character has different stats. Guardian talisman is better when your character has a lot of base DEF and strength talisman is better when your character has a lot base ATK. Base stats are the white numbers by the way.

Same applies on the Paladin vs Holy talismans.
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 08-12-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Name:  2016-08-11 20.40.21.png
Views: 670
Size:  370.1 KB
    i noticed this someone had posted in the talisman subforum. these numbers differ from that max stats you had listed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    I have to say this. What you said about the guardian vs strength talismans is not absolutely true. I did all the math to calculate how the bonus stats works and realized that the set bonus apply on the base stat of the character. The bonus set doesnt include any stat provided by any talisman, so the guardian set (20% of DEF) apply on the character's base DEF and the strength set (15% of ATK) apply on the character's base ATK. Therefore you cant say guardian is always better than strength cause it depends on your character due to every character has different stats. Guardian talisman is better when your character has a lot of base DEF and strength talisman is better when your character has a lot base ATK. Base stats are the white numbers by the way.

Same applies on the Paladin vs Holy talismans.
    The math is invalid if the mechanics are still broke. I just reverified my findings and they are still the same.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    The math is invalid if the mechanics are still broke. I just reverified my findings and they are still the same.
    Yeah if the mechanics worked the way that math says it should, Pyro should have a significant increase in ATK with Strength over Guardian (119 ATK from Strength, 92 from Guardian), and yet that doesnt seem to be the case.
    Name:  PyroSoldierExample50%.png
Views: 497
Size:  27.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rchimus View Post
    Yeah if the mechanics worked the way that math says it should, Pyro should have a significant increase in ATK with Strength over Guardian (119 ATK from Strength, 92 from Guardian), and yet that doesnt seem to be the case.
    Name:  PyroSoldierExample50%.png
Views: 497
Size:  27.2 KB
    Hence the warning in the preface and the red flags on the affected talismans.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rchimus View Post
    Name:  2016-08-11 20.40.21.png
Views: 670
Size:  370.1 KB
    i noticed this someone had posted in the talisman subforum. these numbers differ from that max stats you had listed.
    Thanks for the heads up. Let me check all of mine before posting post-patch ones please.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android

Patch 8-11 Update

Verified and Updated Level 50 Stats: Skilled and Sheild Talisman ability caps unverified at this time. I'm betting they are accurate.
    Updated Rush Talisman set. Set works now however the same problem exists as with the Warp set.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Mechanics appear to be fixed. I will update after testing.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    a really good job guys, thank for all the word, it saves me a lot of gold :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  Energy.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  47.9 KB

Can anyone tell me,what this one does ! it doesn't even say if multiple of this would make any set effect.
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 09-11-2016 at 12:21 AM.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)