Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Thank you.

One more question, How about Legendaries, Mythical and Epic? are they staying the same?
    Only the normal Legendary Soul is getting an increase. All other souls and soul types will remain the same.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    it would be great, if we could see the talisman setups on the enemies in gauntlet before entering the battle. as time goes by and more strong talismans are released this will become really necessary imo. otherwise it's just a gamble, since we cannot estimate the real strength of the opponent.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    About that increased Fragments needed, will Precious Souls and normal heroic Soul be affected? I hope not, because i like storing mine, could i please get an answer to that?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it would be great, if we could see the talisman setups on the enemies in gauntlet before entering the battle.
    We are working on some improvements to better communicate the strength of the enemy teams in gauntlet. Not sure if it will include going as far as to show the enemy's talisman setup (as there are some inherent issues with doing that in the gauntlet as it stands), but there are some other ideas in the works which should hopefully help. Also, at the very least everyone should be able to see what Talismans they have equipped to their own characters easier without having to go to the my team screen or remember the stats on each one individually, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    About that increased Fragments needed, will Precious Souls and normal heroic Soul be affected? I hope not, because i like storing mine, could i please get an answer to that?
    Heroic Souls and Precious Souls will remain unchanged, as will any previous Event Soul Fragments.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We are working on some improvements to better communicate the strength of the enemy teams in gauntlet. Not sure if it will include going as far as to show the enemy's talisman setup (as there are some inherent issues with doing that in the gauntlet as it stands), but there are some other ideas in the works which should hopefully help. Also, at the very least everyone should be able to see what Talismans they have equipped to their own characters easier without having to go to the my team screen or remember the stats on each one individually, etc.

Heroic Souls and Precious Souls will remain unchanged, as will any previous Event Soul Fragments.

-Kaz
    All very good news! Thank you very much Kaz! Much appreciated!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the engagement Kaz!

Edit: So regular mythicals wont change?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

I'd like a definitive list of the fragment values that are changing.

rare + class rare
    legendary

Not changing:

epics, class epics
    mythical, class mythical
    heroic, legendary heroic, mythical heroic
    precious, event specific (does this include alchemist, trooper, and eternity?)

OS
    Android
    My thoughts about the update:

Shaman
    He is such a poor guy, in my opinion one of the weakest Eddies of all. The increased scaling will help, as well as the new talis slot colors. Still I think he might need more adjustments to be a real 5 star. Maybe some completely new skills, at least some AoE attacks with multiple hits. So this change here can only be the first step I think. Gauntlet use only.

Pharaoh
    He was very good in the early days (when I did not have him), but lost his usefulness over time. So a buff is well deserved and the changes will make him better, especially as he can now deal with perfect immunity and some other golden buffs. Still he won't be seen in the arena more often I guess but he will help more in the Gauntlet now.

A Banshee
    Well that there was something wrong with her Passive was clear from the first fight we did with and especially against her. Forum posts were written very fast about this and I can't imagine that the devs only realised this yesterday. It is a bit smelly that there was no hotfix, but it was waited until she completely dominated the PvP meta and she was also in the pool of characters of the current final mega event, only to tell people now that she will be "nerfed" to the planned numbers. I am curious to see how she will perform after the change, she still might be helpful.

Talismans
    Destiny: I even called them a game braker. And they were, maybe half a year ago. Of course the invisibility is still annoying and the very high trigger frequency of exactly this buff despite the large number of options was annoying. But in the meantime there are much more characters available that remove buffs, FFE seemed to be created as a very specific counter with his one ability specifically removing invisibility. So I would say the nerf is ok, but half a year too late.

Valor: getting PI on top is a good addition in my opinion. They get slightly better but not overpowered.

Present and Tomb look ok, nothing too special. Tomb will have some nice synergy with other characters that apply the needed debuffs

Labyrinth: there was already a lot of discussion here in the thread. They might be a problem and in particular result in longer fights. Nobody asked for longer fights. The additional debuffs make that set overpowered in my opinion. Good thing: as it is a 5 set, you cannot combine it with e.g. immunity. To me personally such heavy Talisman sets are not needed in the game at all as they override tactics and synergies between chars, their abilities and more "normal" Talis effects too easly. Nevertheless I can imagine that those that like to throw money are already slobbering.

Doom clarificaiton is nice, the forum already came to this conclusion how doom works when a char dies before doom triggered

Soul fragment "ADJUSTMENTS"
    This is the most striking change. A terrible one. The communitcation about it was maybe as terrible as the change itself. "Adjust" gives no information about the direction of the change. But those of us players that are here for a while already knew that it would not be good for the players. It was nice that the devs answered player's questions. First, saying that "mainly" rare souls will be changed. Then more in detail. This was like putting a road sign at the highway, saying "slower", "even slower"... this was not Maiden-like! You could have given the details right away in the table of changes.

Also I do not really see the need for a change: the character pool for rare souls is increasing roughly every two weeks, so it is getting harder to get specific characters anyway. Plus the "adjusted" sacrifice rewards yield by far less rare souls than before. For sure the new sacrifice rewards and the frags that we get for opening regular souls are involved in this decision. But is it reasonable? One stack of 99 regulars usually gives rare souls fragments in a range that is normally not even enough for 1 rare soul...

Class specific rare soul fragments? The do not really exist, I think there was 1 event and 2 calendar gifts with them. I did not claim them for a year I think and I have 3-4 of each class in stock - wow. So maybe they will show up more often now. It could be that they drop in NC, but nobody that has finished this world plays it again. Increase gold rewards and reduce SoT costs and we can talk about that again.

Also I think it is a distinct slap in the face of us players that the changes to these fragments are done BEFORE there is the "claim all" button or a slider to claim souls more efficiently. "Thank" you for stealing my precious time as I have to click claim, wait for the animation to end, and then click OK 181 times to use my 4540 frags. Then the same with the other frag types that are planned to see that "adjustment".

MISSING:
    Bug fixes! But as we know they are not always listed in the table before the update. So we can still hope to see some fixes. For instance the interference of couter talis and void/thorn etc shields is broken since ~more than a year.
    Inventory management! This needs a revision since a long time, as characters and talis are released in an (in my opinion) unnecessary high frequency! It is good to hear that there are plans about the visualisation of talis effects in the screen where you select your team. But the inventory is a mess. I would love to see an inventory increase due to the new cosmic things and also some more love for organisation, look at this mess:
    Name:  Screenshot_20190301-094335.png
Views: 766
Size:  363.0 KB

Don't get me wrong, it is always nice to see our game being furher evolved and some of the changes are nice and fair. But with some changes, especially the Labyrinth talis and the fragment adjustments you've made very few friends.
    Just my opinion! Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    My thoughts about the update:

Shaman
    He is such a poor guy, in my opinion one of the weakest Eddies of all. The increased scaling will help, as well as the new talis slot colors. Still I think he might need more adjustments to be a real 5 star. Maybe some completely new skills, at least some AoE attacks with multiple hits. So this change here can only be the first step I think. Gauntlet use only.
    I think one little change would already make him a 5-Star: His Rending Split-Move is removing all Shields and granting an extra turn if Shield is removed. Either make him remove also perfect (Heal) shields or make him also remove damage invulnerability and getting an extra turn. With that he could be an asset against certain setups. But as he is right now, even with the changes I fear he will remain an unused character.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    One more thing that I am a bit worried of with Skill changes on chars, usually when we have maxed these guys out and they change the skills, we loose all of our skill shards and have to re-invest, surely they should return those skill shards or apply them to the new skills...

@Kaz, what do you think?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/