Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I will go with Live at the Rainbow Eddie as a guess as it looks to be Night City based era? Saying that he does have on shorts and that is very Steve!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 01-17-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Haha yes Urock

OS
    iOS
    This is exciting! Can't wait to see what Eddie we get!

OS
    iOS
    i hope new Eddie will not be connecter with sacrefice event(night city)...if yes that will be one more boring event sacreficing tier VI to receive 5 "event souls" if that happend i will skip that event...i expected Killer Beast....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i hope new Eddie will not be connecter with sacrefice event(night city)...if yes that will be one more boring event sacreficing tier VI to receive 5 "event souls" if that happend i will skip that event...i expected Killer Beast....
    Personally, I'm expecting Killer Beast in the final Night City event since we had Killer in the first event, Killer Prime all throughout, and hopefully Killer Beast at the end. Seems pretty fitting.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i hope new Eddie will not be connecter with sacrefice event(night city)...if yes that will be one more boring event sacreficing tier VI to receive 5 "event souls" if that happend i will skip that event...
    Sadly, I think you're right on this one ...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Hopefully there will be blood frags available as well as the inevitable event soul.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I am afraid they are not gonna tie new Eddie to just sacrifice event challenges. I think he might be hiding behind a pay wall like “The Killer”.

My guess is based on one of the post from leviathan or one of the forum admins, who mentioned that the night soul will have new character rotation with each night city event. So maybe this event the night soul will give us a chance at this new exclusive Eddie? Or we have to open 750 souls to get 750 fragments.

I hope I got it all wrong. Otherwise, this will be another event I might skip.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    My guess is based on one of the post from leviathan or one of the forum admins, who mentioned that the night soul will have new character rotation with each night city event.
    wait, so you're saying that Banshee and Killer prime won't be available anymore in the store?

I'm saving blood frags since the beginning just to get Killer Prime cause i haven't gathered yet enough of them to get him (I decided not to get the Banshee indeed, even if i have enough frags).
    I rather hope they will add new chars in the next seasons, rather than replacing them.

Do we have any official info about this?

OS
    Android
    The posts said that blood frags would be available throughout the winter season. I would guess that at least 1 more event will give blood frags. You only needed 18 vortex fills for KP, let alone banshee, officer and warlord talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around