Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

No Freedom Without Sacrifice - Increased Chance for Clansman Eddie!

Get Freedom Souls for an increased chance of Clansman Eddie from Sacrifice!

From now until May 19th, 5 PM PT, the Freedom Soul has become available! The Freedom Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Clansman Eddie!

The first way you can get Freedom Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Freedom Souls as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

• Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 5 Freedom Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 10 Freedom Souls, (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Vortexes have a bonus 5 Freedom Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Freedom Souls is from the store for Ironite. These are available in 1, 3 or 10 soul bundles.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of the event, there are also new event challenges based around clearing Cosmos quests. Meet the requirements to earn up to 100 Vampire Hunter Eddie Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to get a soul that will guarantee you the 5★ Assassin Vampire Hunter Eddie!

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Clansman Eddie is a 5 star Warrior available now in all appropriate souls, including a limited time Freedom Soul. Check out more on Clansman Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah no, there is no way that there's an increased chance. I used up about 25 freedom souls, got nada.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Yeah no, there is no way that there's an increased chance. I used up about 25 freedom souls, got nada.
    Lol, increased chances doesn't mean guaranteed chances. I went through 2 ring fills and spent dozens of freedom so and didn't get him. Out of many other souls I managed to get 2 dupe Rainmaker's, dupe Samurai, Nomad, and Assassin Child of the Damned. I still got about 40 rare souls to cash in and an alchemist soul I've finally finished getting so I still have hope...

But damn these odds lol. I'm fresh out of Ironite and I only have about 500 gold left in my bank.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Lol, increased chances doesn't mean guaranteed chances. I went through 2 ring fills and spent dozens of freedom so and didn't get him. Out of many other souls I managed to get 2 dupe Rainmaker's, dupe Samurai, Nomad, and Assassin Child of the Damned. I still got about 40 rare souls to cash in and an alchemist soul I've finally finished getting so I still have hope...

But damn these odds lol. I'm fresh out of Ironite and I only have about 500 gold left in my bank.
    I know it's not guaranteed, but this really doesn't seem like an increased chance.

OS
    Android
    I am low on ironite after the event that just finished,I already have VHE and I use all my dupes as I go.
    I think if it had not been for the technical bum ups last week these events may not have been back to back quite...

Thanks for the heads up though on freedom souls giving little chance, I should know I've been so gullible to that one before plenty of times, I'll take the 6 days to gain the VHE frags and as for freedom souls and Clansman Eddie ? Well what will be will be... this week will be rest time and regathering gold/ironite time for me.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Had some good luck with this one. My vortex was nearly full so I logged on, filled it along with a tier VI sacrifice, got 5 from the sac and 5 from the vortex fill, opened, and got Clansman Eddie. My brother was playing next to me, bought 10 from the store and also got him.

OS
    Android
    (Accidentally delete the previous post in attempt to edit, in order to update the data)

I sacrifice all my saved dupes and get 70 event souls:

- one vampire hunter eddie (what a coincidence)
    - six 4*dupes
    - zero "increased chances" clansman eddie

I suposed I can't complain by geting a 5*....

OS
    Android
    I bought 30 and got another 10 from Vortex and pulled all dupes. Only one 4* character. I've been burned by the past couple of events when it comes to summoning and spending ironite.

OS
    Android
    122 Freedom souls, no Clansman. Might be time to hang 'em up too...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I bought a bundle of 10 souls, I did not get anything, not even 4 *, made tier IV sacrifice, still nothing, only after the vortex and, counting from the beginning of the event, 25 souls finally got him. This is the first time for me when I received a 5 * character during the event since the beginning of the game. He seems to be very interesting, although he does not have super ultra hyper powerful damage (might be due to the fact I do not have fully upgraded talis and know what Talis I should use).
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796