Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    And why don't just ban the prisoner of the arena and let him alone ? At least we can still use him in pve (for the dungeons) ^^
    Make his passive as a beneficial effect (counter by immunity) AND works for 50% is too huge!

One or the other would have been a correct adjustement, not ?
    (i don't care about use him in pvp, i have other characters with great skills to test in pvp! I just don't want seeing the most valuable character in the game to become a shitty one lol)
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    And why don't just ban the prisoner of the arena and let him alone ? At least we can still use him in pve (for the dungeons) ^^
    Make his passive as a beneficial effect (counter by immunity) AND works for 50% is too huge!

One or the other would have been a correct adjustement, not ?
    (i don't care about use him in pvp, i have other characters with great skills to test in pvp! I just don't want seeing the most valuable character in the game to become a shitty one lol)
    Cuz if they ever want to introduce new toons/bosses which would hopefully be PvP playable ur gunna need him. Big mistake! IMO. Introduce an anti-Prisoner or others with same passive. Expand not castrate!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Well, it looks like there will be a new sheriff in town and his name is Death Dog. Basically it's gonna be the same shit but we'll call it with different name. At least I got my hopes up for the BNW, it was said that the new talismans in store will be gone after April 8th so BNW will come soon after that

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That is an issue with the data for Dead Eye, where it's not flagged to trigger augments. It should be a simple fix, so I'll see if that can make it into the next update.
    Just realized this also affects his future basic, Calibrate, as well. :S

Do any other toons have this issue as well where 3-tap basic attacks aren't flagged to trigger talisman augments? I fear he may not be the only one.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post

Do any other toons have this issue as well where 3-tap basic attacks aren't flagged to trigger talisman augments? I fear he may not be the only one.
    Think Carriage Rider Eddie is the same. Quit trying to keep track of all the bugs...too many. Just playin with what they give us,good or bad.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Think Carriage Rider Eddie is the same. Quit trying to keep track of all the bugs...too many. Just playin with what they give us,good or bad.
    Sparton himself said that this one would be an easy fix due to it merely being flagged incorrectly. I'd rather do my part as a player and fan to help the devs make this game better for all of us wherever I can. If all of us were to stop reporting the bugs we find, the game wouldn't get any better ─ and nobody would benefit from that.
    Tritium-3455

Calibrate isn't supposed to trigger augments; only basic attack skills (ie stuff that doesn't cost power/fury and does damage to enemies) are supposed to be able to trigger augments. That includes defensive augments like Vanish and Void Shield.

Sparton himself said that this one would be an easy fix due to it merely being flagged incorrectly. I'd rather do my part as a player and fan to help the devs make this game better for all of us wherever I can. If all of us were to stop reporting the bugs we find, the game wouldn't get any better ─ and nobody would benefit from that.
    It's very possible we've misflagged a few more for Eddies due to how they have their additional skills. If you do notice any more specific cases, do let me know as you've done here and/or post in the Bug Reports subforum, because this specific kind of bug is easy to fix when identified.

Thanks again for pointing out what you have!

OS
    Android
    Well after reporting a pretty significant scoring bug & being ignored... Also play alot at work & don't have time to find the 'right' spot. Might as well have a direct line to support
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-31-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Calibrate isn't supposed to trigger augments; only basic attack skills (ie stuff that doesn't cost power/fury and does damage to enemies) are supposed to be able to trigger augments. That includes defensive augments like Vanish and Void Shield.
    Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Well after reporting a pretty significant scoring bug & being ignored... Also play alot at work & don't have time to find the 'right' spot. Might as well have a direct line to support
    Well, something I've noticed is that the devs seem to respond most in these game update discussion threads, but I have no doubt that they still actively monitor the bugs section (even if they may not directly respond to a thread there). Customer support also is a good line to use. If you really want to reach them about an important bug, it probably wouldn't hurt to post in both places on the forums and to send an email to CS (yes, it's a lot of work to do, but we reap the benefits when the bugs are fixed).

Also, they're much more likely to respond to you if you are kind and respectful to them. If you haven't noticed by now, there are a small (but vocal) minority of certain players here who consistently take a venomous tone with the devs (I won't put anyone on blast...although Lord Schmeb definitely knows who I'm referring to here haha), and as such, they hardly ever get a response. Nobody goes to work wanting to mess up and disappoint their customers, so there's no point in pointing any vitriol at the people who want to make us happy.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    It's very possible we've misflagged a few more for Eddies due to how they have their additional skills. If you do notice any more specific cases, do let me know as you've done here and/or post in the Bug Reports subforum, because this specific kind of bug is easy to fix when identified.

Thanks again for pointing out what you have!
    Spartan, The basic attack of the navigator "Charted Course" does not proc talismans, is this because it does no damage?

I really wish that AI would change on that. When Auto playing he seems to only do that move or the fury move. He must have the same AI as the mummy. He really does not need to do chartered course 3 times in a row, I would rather him do a little damage.
    Thursty-1116