Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill here!

OS
    iOS
    I dunno about u but my child of the damned doesnt kill the target sometimes, but when my allies general kills him, i get an extra turn on the child?!? But i agree, his extra turn is a beast!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I dunno about u but my child of the damned doesnt kill the target sometimes, but when my allies general kills him, i get an extra turn on the child?!? But i agree, his extra turn is a beast!
    I only get to play with him once per day - he's Cthulhuum's I think (without opening up the game and looking can't be sure)

OS
    iOS
    I have a few troopers who's champion is a CotD. They are nasty little buggers. Would love to pull one of them, Nomad or General from a soul. Mind you for someone who has just done stage 8 in time rift and only got 2* evo shards then I won't hold out much hope!!

.......trooper beer.

Name:  img_cutpaste1.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  196.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I have a few troopers who's champion is a CotD. They are nasty little buggers. Would love to pull one of them, Nomad or General from a soul. Mind you for someone who has just done stage 8 in time rift and only got 2* evo shards then I won't hold out much hope!!
    Hope you get one soon!

My COTD was super helpful in the stupid gunner dungeon where they kept reviving. He'd by my mop up guy killing whoever revived (sometimes all 5 w/ the extra turns) at the end of a round.

OS
    iOS
    Gotta agree with that, against enemies that ress hes great, wipes everything. Better than an aoe that doesnt deal as much dmg and cant kill ressed enemies
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS

Replace me (for now)

Starting on 3/1 I will be taking a 40 day break from this game. I'll check back in on 4/16 and reassess my participation at that time.

I will be playing all troopers and fully active at the game and the forums until 3/1 but I recommend you replace now or at least by then or my playing gap will cost you 1,000 trooper badges. When I return we can partner back up if you've got the space. Much appreciation to all my faithful troopers -you guys/gals are awesome and I appreciate you!

If you're curious about WHY it really boils down this. Despite the RNG of this game we all have one extremely rare, valuable soul -our own. Unfortunately, my own addictive personality has allowed this game to occupy too much of my time, thoughts and passions. It's not healthy for me. Games are about fun, right? But it's not so fun when you're stressed out about working through all 50 troopers, waking up 100s of points behind on PVP, and when it begins to feel more like a job requiring many hours. So I'll actually be cutting all games (I play one other on the side) and social media to recalibrate during this time (the season of Lent). I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc.

Godspeed & Up the irons!

-Bill
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    I think a lot of players feel the way you do and it makes perfect sense to take a break. I am lucky as I am currently able to ninja play at work and get Troopers done that way. If that changes and I have to play when I get home then I am stuck as I am not going to waste my whole evening.

I will keep you as a Trooper and will send you badges for when you come back. If I remove you I will miss using your CotD - love using that little menace every day!!

Take care, enjoy your break, recharge your batteries and hopefully see you back in April

OS
    iOS
    Enjoy the break Bill! Devoting more time to the important parts of life is a wise choice and something that all of us should recognise (myself included). I wish you all the best until your return!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android

No way!!!

You too Bill??!?!

Oh my god!

Man, good luck!

Devs, please find a way for us to use our troopers faster! We are loosing stellar players here!!!

So sad.