Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    on ly chit loot here too no new characters
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Dropped about 50 souls and managed to pull US Eddie and the Major! Haven't bought event souls for ages due to the odds; only invested in these for the Trooper frags (got about 1450 total now). I was going to slowly use them grinding though the Trooper Dungeon but seeing as I lucked out opening the souls I'm tempted to forget about the Dungeon and the achievements and just cash in the Trooper souls for the Frontier Coins and sac value. Only thing tempting me to do the dungeon is the Talis... I've found 3 so far from about 20 runs so odds of those seem pretty good at the moment.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I totally agree,if i had pulled the chars i wouldnt be doing it either

OS
    Android
    This event seems like a money grab to me. Why not drop 5 trooper frags at a time in lol or bnw?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Can anybody become my Trooper with either Killers E or Beast E? I am having real trouble with the Doom challenge. My Eternity E/Doomsday E/Witchdoctor do a very lousy job in casting Dooms on enemies and I won't manage to fullfil this achievment by deadline, even if I run the game 24/7.

Thanks a lot.
    Seqoy, I have one slot opened for You. Killers Ed set as a champ.

Zdravím z Čech ;-)
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    I personally have NEVER seen more than a SINGLE 5 star toon drop at the same time from anything other than Mythical/Trooper/Lilith/Etc souls. If there's an option for the soul to drop 4 or 3 stars.. it'll drop those rather than dropping 2 five star characters. Even if you drop 99 souls at the same time. So, I always find it best to do 10 at time at most. That way, I have at least 10 opportunities at 5 star characters. I would do them 1 at a time.. but well.. this app already sucks up enough time.

I'd love for someone to prove me wrong about this.... but I suspect that's a drop "cap" on 5 stars of only 1 per drop.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There have been several posts that showed multiple 5* drops. I know I've had 2 or 3 5 * drop on a stack of rare souls. The worst drop rate I seen was 1 5* and 2 4* out of 180 rare g/a souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. then please take a screen grab the next time you see more than one 5 star in a rare soul drop. That's a mythical beast I have never seen. Sure you can get 15 4 stars.... but even just two 5 stars have never presented themselves from a stack of rare souls here.. including class-specific rare souls.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Okay.. then please take a screen grab the next time you see more than one 5 star in a rare soul drop. That's a mythical beast I have never seen. Sure you can get 15 4 stars.... but even just two 5 stars have never presented themselves from a stack of rare souls here.. including class-specific rare souls.
    I've seen multiple 5-stars in 99x stacks of rare, rare class, and rare GA souls. I usually don't take screenshots. But, I have this one. This is my favorite drop ever. It was from a 10-pack of Destruction Event Souls from July 2018.

Name:  20190704_163839.png
Views: 405
Size:  768.2 KB
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    And they're gone... prob a bug, event scheduled for another time?

Started it, prob won't get credit for runs completed ✅

Mega sot to burn BNW now...
    And they're back!