Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Oof, looks like I'm stuck at AAA this time around.

Last time, I got through it pretty easily and ended up finishing in SS but this time I'm just getting stomped.

Is there any particular method to how your opponents get selected? Is it characters owned by real players or just randomly thrown together by the computer?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    So this time we have to reach grade ‚S‘ to get a full set of Hex talisman. So far it has always been grade ‚AAA‘ for a full set. For what reason now the increase in degree of difficulty? I mean, they are good, but there are way better...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So this time we have to reach grade ‚S‘ to get a full set of Hex talisman. So far it has always been grade ‚AAA‘ for a full set. For what reason now the increase in degree of difficulty? I mean, they are good, but there are way better...
    Gauntlet was a great idea but it is getting silly now. For the time being even a dedicated player can be near the top. But how this is all going now it will change. To be up there you need Eddies. But to get new Eddies you need $$$. Very soon it will only be the same guys on top with no more change. Not complaining here but I am not dishing out $$$ to compete up there.

I wait until the 18. March as I always wanted Musashi and I do have 3 Mythical Heroics. But with the newest "events" it is getting incredible boring and stupid. It wasn't a very intelligent game to begin with - more confusing recently - but bow it is getting outright silly.

If I would spend 10 quid now I would get the Pharao with the silly hat for sure. But I won't - I rather donate the money to people who deserve it - probably an animal shelter - that seems a better "investment" than throwing it after this "creative lot" that is exploiting a loyal fanbase.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Notice how they put the most difficult battle as the FIRST battle of the harder levels.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i have noticed that i win almost all coin tosses up to level AAA or S... then suddenly i can barely ever win.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too. What a rip off! I seriously hope that this isnt a long term thing and only done because there were hex talismans as part of the other recent event!

Also, does anyone know if this is the last round of the season? Just wondering as there is a seasons ender pack in the stores. Hoping not as Ill be literally a small handfull of shards away from FFE! Though FFE should still be available in next season I kinda dont want to have to wait until then
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I'm stopped at the 9th battle in SS. I'm facing jail bird team of Eternity Eddie, assassin Lilth, assassin CR and warrior pyro. I don't know what they have, as the talismans are not showing anything special, but they have killed 5 fully maxed teams with one blow. I'm almost out of strong teams to swap talismans to in order to try and continue. I'm open to ideas.....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I'm stopped at the 9th battle in SS. I'm facing jail bird team of Eternity Eddie, assassin Lilth, assassin CR and warrior pyro. I don't know what they have, as the talismans are not showing anything special, but they have killed 5 fully maxed teams with one blow. I'm almost out of strong teams to swap talismans to in order to try and continue. I'm open to ideas.....
    Difficult without knowing their build. If it's one shot kills though, maybe someone with a heal / reflective shield? Are they starting with immunity?

OS
    Android
    I'm not sure. Usually it'll show. The only thing that shows on them are the negative effects. I can't see the talismans. They don't show any positive effects. This has left me guessing and wasting teams.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I'm not sure. Usually it'll show. The only thing that shows on them are the negative effects. I can't see the talismans. They don't show any positive effects. This has left me guessing and wasting teams.
    Yeah super strange as usually that team can be taken down easy! I would have tried waltzing in with a mummy level team, lol.

I can only guess, but maybe something using A Liliths power move to timebomb and triggering it? Lots of remove beneficials in that team which might make things easier maybe. EE can be a bit arsey in defence getting multiple turns too.

Id consider adding prisoner with primodrials (if not in your team), or someone else who can disable passive and see if that helps survivability....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs