OS
    iOS

Perfect sleep bypass PI?

Just lost a gauntlet match when phantom hit my doomsday eddie with perfect sleep despite the fact doomsday had PI. Is that right? I thought PI was immune to all effects silver or otherwise?
    Hope this wasn’t a glitch because that likely ends my gauntlet run for the week. Probably had the match won if it weren’t for that.

OS
    iOS
    Most likely used Damaged Soul and had Nightmare talismans. Damaged Soul will remove PI. Purge or Tranquility talismans will also remove PI. I use Purge on my Phantom for that reason. The only way to remove it that I have found is Alchemists’ Transmutation, PoM Fury, Magus Banshee’s Dead Drop, Magus Derby Demon’s Gang Rule or Musashi’s Banishing Edge. Not sure if Beast Eddie’s Fury will do it as I have not tested it.

OS
    Android
    Muzzle Loaders going for it he is top10 and standing his ground! Go Muzzle Loader, did I mention he has copied my defence?
    Perhaps is it working for other people! That's cool I'm not worthy!!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Most likely used Damaged Soul and had Nightmare talismans. Damaged Soul will remove PI. Purge or Tranquility talismans will also remove PI. I use Purge on my Phantom for that reason. The only way to remove it that I have found is Alchemists’ Transmutation, PoM Fury, Magus Banshee’s Dead Drop, Magus Derby Demon’s Gang Rule or Musashi’s Banishing Edge. Not sure if Beast Eddie’s Fury will do it as I have not tested it.
    But here is the thing - PI was not removed. The silver ZZZ was sitting there right next to the gold PI and I was sleeping. Very odd.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    But here is the thing - PI was not removed. The silver ZZZ was sitting there right next to the gold PI and I was sleeping. Very odd.
    Hi Ezz It's quite common (not right) but common for the physical effects of PI to be removed but the actual icon to remain, just a little stuff up in the scheme of things... it happens often...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hi Ezz It's quite common (not right) but common for the physical effects of PI to be removed but the actual icon to remain, just a little stuff up in the scheme of things... it happens often...
    Ugh that must be it. Well I have one more viable team to go up against Phantom, alchemist, Osiris and mag Lilith to complete S grade. It’s a long shot with the toons I have left. That soul protect on alchemist gave me a lot of grief. Doesn’t help when the bugs are telling me lies about the buffs I have lol