Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Just bought the 50 Cosmic Talisman fragments and it got locked. We are supposed to be able to buy them 10 times, aren't we. Closed and opened the app and the option disappeared.
    Same thing here!!!

Dear Devs: i know those fragments are insanely overpriced as F, but it would be nice if we could also buy them now that you’ve put them there...

OS
    iOS
    I think I stopped getting frags since this morning. More than 100 sot with no character frags or Lilith frags????

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Same thing here!!!

Dear Devs: i know those fragments are insanely overpriced as F, but it would be nice if we could also buy them now that you’ve put them there...
    Same thing happened with the cosmic runes.. bought 1.. it locked and said 16 DAYS .... so.. I have no clue what they are doing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Haha! They show their greed and sell a greedy Talisman as pay-only and call the Talisman greed! Also there is a trap to sell trap Talisman for real money while you can easily trade it for some trooper badges... it's a trap! And exactly my humor!
    I see what you did there...hilarious!
    Oh you did it already. xD

I wanted to post the same because i can't withstand.., with the Greed Talisman they really show what NF stands for. xD

Mmh i think 400 frags for one 50x frags of Talisman Soul is a lot..,
    But if it will be like the Lilith Souls that every LoL Event we can buy these Frags after we got the Event Char from grinding it's ok...
    But it could be a bit cheaper..

After one Mega Refill i got 215 Sentinel Frags on LoL X.
    ~ 2150 for 10 Mega Refills
    ~ 25 Mega Refills for 5000 Frags
    = 3750 Ironite and a burning phone because of grinding how many hours.., days?

And i the "10 Times only" 50x Talisman Frags is only available for 3 Days. Anyway is it possible to achieve that much Frags in this time to buy all of them?

But again.., the Greed Talisman.., lmao.., i'm down. xxxD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-12-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    You can only get 1 talisman soul if you grind and get 5000 reaper fragment. 10X 50 soul fragments is only enough frags for 1 soul with 100 soul frags left over. You could merely grind to 4000 reaper frags and then do 8x Soul frags for 1 talisman soul.

Of course you wont' have the runes to upgrade the cosmic talismans though.

I've done probably 5 or 6 mega SOT refill (750 ironite or more) and I'm jsut now getting close to 1000 reaper frags. So x 4 that's nearly 3000 ironite.... unless you get lucky with reaper frag drops.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-12-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You can only get 1 talisman soul if you grind and get 5000 reaper fragment. 10X 50 soul fragments is only enough frags for 1 soul with 100 soul frags left over. You could merely grind to 4000 reaper frags and then do 8x Soul frags for 1 talisman soul
    Yes i know, but my question was more if it would be possible in 3 days. ^^
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Yes i know, but my question was more if it would be possible in 3 days. ^^
    LOL takes less than a minute per run when I use beast Eddie and 3 low level allies with low level talisman. I do that because I level up my toons while I grind.
    But if I use the right team setup it takes less than 15-20 secs each run.

So to answer your question, yes, it can be farmed in 3 days easy. Though I think I might sit this one out as 3000 ironite for 1 cosmic talisman is too much for me. Especially since these talisman are not as good, for now anyways.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    LI think I might sit this one out as 3000 ironite for 1 cosmic talisman is too much ...
    That was kind of my point. Sure it COULD be done, but is it really worth it?
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Well.... All my Sacrifice dupes are already maxed out.. I have a tier 2 cosmic talisman, I don't need another one considering how much I'd have to invest. And I have a Sentinel Savage Reaper already.

Can we just start the next event today?

OS
    Android
    Almost 800 SoT and I got 205 Reaper frags and less than 100 Lillith frags. What the fuck? Cmon man.
    Daniel-3568