Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

September 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Inventory ?

OS
    Android
    Raven Witch awakenable ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    The changes look OK to me and it looks like that start of awakening characters across all worlds will take place starting with Wicker Isle. I am good with that. Other changes look good in that they are pushing cosmic upgrades a lot more and another new dungeon - again, all fine with me. I like the class restrictions stuff - adds a new thing to do, even if it is old stuff we are using to get through them.

Raven Witch look like the next upgrade we can chase - I have three of them! Oh well it will clear some of those new assassin based upgrade materials out of my inventory I suppose - helps to make some space!!

I will echo the above though - we have to get more inventory space as a priority - I have sold a load of material to make space for these new upgrade materials we need and OK I am not losing too much to be honest but we should not need to sell stuff just to make space for new items - it took months to farm that stuff and I like to hoard!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Are we going to have an estimated time for Talisman interface improvement? its been really overdue pls
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Good thing I read the changes before I indulged in some dungeons today. Will wait till the tuning update takes place.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    About the new dungeon: please, reduce time to 1 hour and the cost by half. 2 hours straight it is too much!!

OS
    Android
    Why start with a relatively new character to become awakenable? Wouldn't it be much more useful to make the old 1.0 characters awakenable first?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    About the new dungeon: please, reduce time to 1 hour and the cost by half. 2 hours straight it is too much!!
    I agree, too much time is 2 hours without using our phones.

OS
    Android
    The changes look OK to me and it looks like that start of awakening characters across all worlds will take place starting with Wicker Isle. I am good with that. Other changes look good in that they are pushing cosmic upgrades a lot more and another new dungeon - again, all fine with me. I like the class restrictions stuff - adds a new thing to do, even if it is old stuff we are using to get through them.

Class restrictions would be neat if rewards would increase depending on using shittier characters for dungeons, like weekly dungeon forces 3star compared with daily using 4star. Should have options to try natural 2 and 1 star teams for better loot. We both have asked for an Increased increased difficulty level on all existing worlds, like the recent Insanity level on the event dungeon. I miss playing through the story worlds but as they are now just not worth it. Giving all that existing artwork and programming new life by adding a fourth difficulty level that rewards rare loot would be awesome. Increased Awakening and Cosmic material availability is great.