Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    If the set bonus is based on base DEF, wouldn't it be better to use Guardian (Safeguard) to protect against magical attacks?
    Fierce used to provide a huge ATK increase compared to other red talismans. Back then it would be a waste to use anything other than Fierce Talismans. They were nerfed a while ago, with ATK equal between the red talismans, so mixing in some Safeguard definitely makes sense
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Ahhhh gotcha. Thanks for the heads-up!

OS
    Android
    Hello everyone!

I recently got a Samurai Eddie from a single Rare Warrior Soul purchased from Arena Store.. What a surprise!
    He is one of the coolest looking Eddies out here, and i know how crazy damage he can deal with the right team.

I have just finished feeding my GR Eddie with Skillshards (what a relief..)
    Now i am considering to max my Samurai. Question is simple: Is he worth it? Any experience will be appreciated!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I recently got a Samurai Eddie from a single Rare Warrior Soul purchased from Arena Store.. What a surprise!
    He is one of the coolest looking Eddies out here, and i know how crazy damage he can deal with the right team.

I have just finished feeding my GR Eddie with Skillshards (what a relief..)
    Now i am considering to max my Samurai. Question is simple: Is he worth it? Any experience will be appreciated!

This hit was recorded by me before the Samurai dmg reduction; curious about bringing it back. Decide for yourself (mine fully sharded)

Name:  IMG_1642[1].PNG
Views: 943
Size:  1,018.4 KB
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Something strange going on. Playing around with my Samurai in Sentinel Lol. Hit the boss with Fury, have AoF, so kill off the newborns and golden sons with another character to get my extra turn.

What's odd is that after the fury if I get a perfect hit with Samurai he does 11136 points of damage. A good hit results in 14789 points of damage. A late hit or ok hit results in 12322 points of damage.

Talismans are 4 piercing (mix of safeguard and fierce) and 2 green overwhelming for some health. Not really understanding why a good hit seems to be the sweet spot. Or why a late hit would do more damage than perfect.

Anybody got any thoughts on this? Seems buggy to me, but could be beneficial on pvp defense where a perfect hit isn't guaranteed.
    Last edited by Askora; 06-15-2017 at 02:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Something strange going on. Playing around with my Samurai in Sentinel Lol. Hit the boss with Fury, have AoF, so kill off the newborns and golden sons with another character to get my extra turn.

What's odd is that after the fury if I get a perfect hit with Samurai he does 11136 points of damage. A good hit results in 14789 points of damage. A late hit or ok hit results in 12322 points of damage.

Talismans are 4 piercing (mix of safeguard and fierce) and 2 green overwhelming for some health. Not really understanding why a good hit seems to be the sweet spot. Or why a late hit would do more damage than perfect.

Anybody got any thoughts on this? Seems buggy to me, but could be beneficial on pvp defense where a perfect hit isn't guaranteed.
    Strange, but fury provides some buffs, which might wear off. Can't reproduce the same what you were seeing, but will check it this evening and provide some feedback on what my experiences are
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    I have used my Samurai on attack for many, many months as he was one of my first to be sharded as I always used to prefer Warrior teams as I had the best set out of the different types as Warrior so I am biased. I love his basic as I do get a lot of additional attacks usually but I don't tend to use much else other than his awesome fury move. Mine is not fully sharded as what is left is not that important to my tactics but in the right team he can be superb. I tend to go for longer battles and less use of power moves due to my tactics but I would always go with him on LOL Warrior and Sentinel as with other reds he is a beast - I usually have Nomad (or two), sometimes Artillery Dog/Troll/Wickerman or ABB as his partners in crime and easy to auto all levels other than Beast Madness with that fully loaded crew.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Strange, but fury provides some buffs, which might wear off. Can't reproduce the same what you were seeing, but will check it this evening and provide some feedback on what my experiences are
    His fury provides armor penetration, which should give the same effect as the piercing talismans. Not sure if that's where the odd effect is coming from. It also, ignites the enemy to provide greater damage.

It happened for me every time. I first noticed it when I missed a perfect hit. Then I started playing around with it and figured out that perfect was worse than anything else. Definitely worth playing around with it some more. Could be useful in pvp.

OS
    Android
    Found the problem with my Samurai doing better damage on a good hit vs a perfect hit.

Hard to believe, but it's a bug!

Same problem with my GRE and penetrating talismans. Apparently the round they proc you aren't getting the buff. Which means if they proc again when you have the buff, you don't get it that round.

OS
    Android
    This bug only occur after fury move?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy