Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Any new insight on vampire fudjo?
    I will probably try to shard him as soon as i have a few shards. He seem to be more rare than rainmaker which i find intriguing
    I like his fury a lot and makes all other toons hit very hard.
    I've been raising him to 100 the old fashioned way with 5* talismans on him. I don't have him sharded yet, but here are a few thoughts:

• His damage is less than the Rainmaker, but he also has more HP/Def/MR. Whereas Rainmaker is a total glass cannon and needs to have a team built around him, Vampire Hunter I would call a partial glass cannon that has enough survivability + revive skills to function as a teammate.
    • "Claim" is a decent AoE attack, but I don't see the feasability in using it as a heal. The target has to be marked to heal your allies. It would be nice if this skill offered a base heal and then scaled depending on number of marks on the target. Alternately, if his "Mark" skill was reduced in damage but offered a greater chance at an extra turn, this could also work. As it stands now, for this heal to work you either need specific teammates who can mark enemies (likely at a power cost or with passive such as corrupt harpy), or you need to get lucky when using the "Mark" skill and hit on that 30% chance for an extra turn. It's a lot of setup/chance just to heal your allies for 2-4k per mark.
    • I'm a big fan of his fury; reviving + critical strike chance can help you wipe out another team. Plus, it's pretty funny to see large boss characters like Horus put away in a tiny coffin. I question the description when it says "Deals massive true damage to a target" since I wouldn't exactly call 3-7k "Massive".

Overall I like the character and it can be fun playing with him, but like with all characters you need to find the right team. I haven't seen any effective PvP teams with VHE as the captain, but I don't know if anyone's really tried. I think the best team to build would be pure offense with characters that can mark to blitz the enemy right away and finish him quick. Alternately, you could play defensive with a few healers/blockers and then use one of his revive skills when they die. I have not tried either play style (just using him in PvE at the moment), and I think his usage in PvP depends on those specific teams and having those teams sharded, and even then he might not cut it.

OS
    Android
    Tried strike with maxed rtth ed and he did 4-5k with that skill and unsharded vamp did same amount on same enemy. They were neutral. So i think he could be ok as a glasscannon. Rtth had 2k extra att from talis and vamp had 2.4k however rtth has 1700 base att vs 1300 on vamp. So it should be pretty equal.
    Depwnding on what char i get from event i may max vamp because he is cool and could do some damage
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Any new insight on vampire fudjo?
    I will probably try to shard him as soon as i have a few shards. He seem to be more rare than rainmaker which i find intriguing
    I like his fury a lot and makes all other toons hit very hard.
    I have mine up to lvl 100 with maxed out Holy and Assassin talisman 'cause I wanted to see if maxing out the damage with Claim was worth it. Works fine for PVE grinding but it's a clear liability in PVP as Strike is physical damage.

As for building a PVP team around him, the main problem is dealing with his fragility. You could use an Armor Dog or a Green Bat, but the Prisoner completely defeats that. Well, unless you have a Prisoner of your own, I suppose. Another option is going with 4 Resistance and 2 Shell talismans, but your offense takes a big hit.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Yeah he is a pretty glass cannon. He has the potential tho to deal around 62k dmg with stake if set up right. 3 shards on him now and hopefully i get some more when we get the atena rewards and i can fill the vortex meter. I do prefer him over rainmaker in pve and i like to use eddies that i dont see as much.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    A change in fury description would be nice. It says that it does massive true damage to a single target but 3 hits of 4.8k each is not massive i think. Eternity ed deals same with his triple att and around 7.7k with his double att, but none of those reads massive true damage.

Just wondering where the massive damage limit is
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    iOS
    A change in fury description would be nice. It says that it does massive true damage to a single target but 3 hits of 4.8k each is not massive i think. Eternity ed deals same with his triple att and around 7.7k with his double att, but none of those reads massive true damage.

Just wondering where the massive damage limit is
    You are right, Browno. I'm wondering about the animation. When you put someone in a casket and nail him, he shouldn't come back to life.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    When you put someone in a casket and nail him, he shouldn't come back to life.
    I fully agree. I'd go a step further to say that all who have single-target fury moves should be killing. Then again, I don't use them, so maybe when sharded up they do kill.

OS
    Android
    Vamp ed deal 15k dmg with his fury maxed.
    Cyborg deal 16k to all enemies maxed.
    Rainmaker deal 28k maxed to 1 enemy
    Pharaoh deals 10k maxed to a single enemy

Vamp deal 3 hits at 5k
    Cyborg 4 hits at 4k
    Rainmaker 4 hits at 7k
    Pharaoh 1 hit at 10k

Point is why is vamps fury reading massive true damage while the others are not.
    Last edited by Browno; 06-09-2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Wrong pharaoh number
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    So far I've resisted the urge to dump my supply of skill shards on the new Mystic Eddie I just got. I'm also re-tooling my Vampire Hunter to have a full set of Assassin talismans. Should be able to start messing around with this guy for realsies in about a week.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Rebirth:
    Increased base ATK
    Increased base MAGIC
    Revive HP amount increased from 25% to 35%

Strike replaced with Dusk:
    Dusk deals physical and magical damage with a 25% chance to critically strike.
    30% chance to gain an extra turn.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 06-24-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Satan81-5023