Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    The biggest issue is fixing the ODIN bug where players get locked out.. keep hearing it because you sac'd a toon you've used for raids...which is utter crap it's every saturday i get locked out takes my toons and SOB but won't actually start the battle...
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    The biggest issue is fixing the ODIN bug where players get locked out.. keep hearing it because you sac'd a toon you've used for raids...which is utter crap it's every saturday i get locked out takes my toons and SOB but won't actually start the battle...
    I have to second this. It's very hard to care about this brand new big feature of the game when I get locked out of it EVERY WEEK. I haven't sacced, I haven't swtiched talismans around on the toons I've used. There is no toon that locks it for me. It appears to be completely random.

Even with the new talisman sorting bugs have arisen(I have to back out of "My Team" after EVERY talisman switch) that make it barely worth my effort. With each new update, I'm not asking "I wonder how much fun I'll have" instead I find myself wondering "how will this be unplayable, or less efficient".

As far as a QOL update that I want that I haven't seen: I would love to be able to auto play skull quests. But honestly, I would rather have all of the bugs fixed, especially Odin, before I see any new content.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591