Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Missions help

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Just re-added

EDIT - Just need one more on Deathbat. If anyone can help, please let me know asap! Thanks!
    If you don't get it done this week, I can help you next week.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    If you don't get it done this week, I can help you next week.
    Alright, we'll try again then. Thank you for your help so far though, I really appreciate it
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Alright, we'll try again then. Thank you for your help so far though, I really appreciate it
    I thought you were done, so I just removed mine. But can put it on again for next week. So sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight4life View Post
    I thought you were done, so I just removed mine. But can put it on again for next week. So sorry
    No worries man, I did a similar thing a few weeks ago lol. There's always next week

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Hi again, can someone help me with a set Of predator and lightning talismans? Thank you so much!

OS
    Android
    What's your name in the game? I'm full up right now but if I already have you I'll gladly help out with that.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Hi, LaLa-5406
    Thank you so much

OS
    Android
    Sorry, I don't have you and I have no passengers I can kick off at the moment. That could change in a few days. Hit me up in a couple of days.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Anyone able to help me complete the Magus LOL with Zone talismans? Needed today on both Deathbat-9018 and Sniper-1258 if possible Thanks
    If you're around today, I put the zone talismans back on my Navigator Eddie so you can take another crack at the mission.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    If you're around today, I put the zone talismans back on my Navigator Eddie so you can take another crack at the mission.
    Just used him now to finally finish that mission. Thank you so much for your help, I owe you one!