Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Hi,

my main issue with this combo of GR + freeze is that in the top tier, defense teams really stand no chance. That is unless you have a Hellhound, which is easily countered by a character with Siege. I know this because GR is mostly the character that carries my team. If I get first turn against the enemy's defense team then I am at an extraordinary advantage and have won most of my games mainly because of this.

It really is no wonder most of the big players use GR and that my defense rarely "holds" against these teams.

I see what you mean about nerfing one of the most sought for characters in the game and it wouldn't make much sense now that I think about it. Not sure what could be done but I think it's not very fair that whenever I wake up, I see a whole list of "defense broken" just because I don't have the prisoner or corrupt general.
    I've won most of my games too and until today had barely even touched GR after I first got him. Today I was rotating between GR, CR, and Viking; just lost to Osiris with GR but then revisited with Viking and kicked his arse!

Point being there are lots of great characters in this game and it really is a combo of luck and strategy.
    I think most of your wins going first are more due to the limitations of an AI defense as opposed to an overpowered GR, but that's just my opinion.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've won most of my games too and until today had barely even touched GR after I first got him. Today I was rotating between GR, CR, and Viking; just lost to Osiris with GR but then revisited with Viking and kicked his arse!

Point being there are lots of great characters in this game and it really is a combo of luck and strategy.
    I think most of your wins going first are more due to the limitations of an AI defense as opposed to an overpowered GR, but that's just my opinion.
    PVP would be more interesting if we were able to set defence AI, since we have no control. Even if you have very very solid defence, you cannot easily see "Held" on your defence against top-tier players. My current defence holds attacks around %20 & %30 approximately. Maximum %40 of the time for me (unless a stubborn attacker get lost to my defence all the time), no matter which team i put to defence. But some teams does better, i am just testing different defence synergies. But on the attack, i start to win %99 of the time even i got the first turn or not - by using best synergy i have with a killer team. I guess the secret is keep winning to the top, it is quite hard to stay on top when you can't control your defence effectively. So you can't rely on your defence only, you must keep fighting.

And we are only able to see last 10 attacks we got from defence, thats another thing. I was going to kick ass back after reading this Nicko, but my attacker list was too long, i will catch you after hehe Well, we are just kicking eachother on top 100 nowadays, because i know when i play against a forum player, i know that player can break my defence %80 of the time. But when PVP goes worldwide we will see more clear how amateurs & pros doing on our defence tab.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    I had 5 sands of War, I started a new battle, the game crashed and now I have 0 sands of war, so I can't play the Arena and lost 5 chances

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Derthona13 View Post
    I had 5 sands of War, I started a new battle, the game crashed and now I have 0 sands of war, so I can't play the Arena and lost 5 chances
    that's a visual glich, i had yesterday 10SOW for about an hour, so i tried to play as much as possible, but it crashed after i burned my "real" SOW i and after a restart it was at 0 as it should be.

One question for the highrollers:

do you get 8 coins per match once you reach the status warlord for 2100 trophies? i saw that the coins jumped from 6 to 7 when you reach duelist, so i thought it might jump to 8 when reaching the new status.... and maybe 9 when reaching king and 10 when reaching eternal?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    There should be a limit for revenge. Today a guy came back to me 5 times....and it's not ove yet. What's the Point? He beats me and I beat him in a never ending loop

OS
    iOS
    I can't quite decide if I hate PvP or just think it's decidedly average.

OS
    Android
    another suggestion: add more characters with immunity for the whole party and with removing passives as i mentioned it before.

the freezes, stuns and taunts are probably a little too powerfull, and in some cases it's more gambling than playing strategicly. sparton with his two sentinel demons knows that :P

some people who has one of the 2-4 specific characters are in an unfair advantage, because it's hard/impossible to counter the abilitys. that's very imbalanced IMO.

BTW:

1500 trophies = 7 coins per battle
    1900 trophies = 8 coins per battle
    no idea if 2300 = 9 coins and so on?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    another suggestion: add more characters with immunity for the whole party and with removing passives as i mentioned it before.

the freezes, stuns and taunts are probably a little too powerfull, and in some cases it's more gambling than playing strategicly. sparton with his two sentinel demons knows that :P

some people who has one of the 2-4 specific characters are in an unfair advantage, because it's hard/impossible to counter the abilitys. that's very imbalanced IMO.
    Second this... With today's so far 20/25 second turns when I attack/revenge (it's not even bad luck, it's just unfair) it would really be fair to have some leverage against CG's, freeze sets etc... I don't like to whine in general, but this is pure OP you devs are trying to cut

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

do you get 8 coins per match once you reach the status warlord for 2100 trophies? i saw that the coins jumped from 6 to 7 when you reach duelist, so i thought it might jump to 8 when reaching the new status.... and maybe 9 when reaching king and 10 when reaching eternal?
    Yup - and 9 at 2200, so imagine 10 at 2300

Right now only Kaijester would know that for sure
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    At 2300 you'll receive 12 iron coins per win.