Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It would be nice if the Gauntlet rewards were updated to provide awakening and Cosmic materials. I mean.. I really don't need 3 assassin souls repeatedly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    They were supposed to be a part of the gauntlet rewards package. They sent them to my account! Thanks to the DEVS for straightening it out.
    I didn’t see anything about the shards for that but I didn’t look. I figured they’d be another event.

They were supposed to be a part of the gauntlet rewards package. They sent them to my account! Thanks to the DEVS for straightening it out.
    They were never part of the rewards. Enjoy youre Freebie. I hope they do that all of us ince more people get him. Free Celestials to all!

OS
    Android
    well.... I'll let you know if my second moonchild comes with the proper mats in about 8 days! stay tuned, [redacted]

OS
    iOS
    well.... I'll let you know if my second moonchild comes with the proper mats in about 8 days! stay tuned,[redacted]
    Awww. You’re just embarrassed because you won gauntlet when there’s still the awakened toon bug, You paid a lot of money to have ALL of them already and won moonchild, then begged for free evo material which you got but did not deserve.

With a moonchild fully awakwned (that you can use over and over and over) of course you’ll probably win gauntlet again yea. Real big feat there. Heck, you may keep winning Gauntlet until players have to use all their toons with no refresh as intended and we all have to use actual planning and strategy and think in order to progress. Then you won’t be able to handle it and give up because you can’t buy being a good strategist.... you’re false bravado and defensiveness makes that all too clear.

OS
    Android
    before this I made it to rank 4 the one and only other time i tried to make a run. at the time I ran out of eddies and i still didnt have any losses. so its fine. i'll keep playing this game and enjoying life, [redacted] enjoy the game!

also, im glad to know that you know more about the intentions within the game than the company that made the game. good info! I'll know who to come to if I have any questions.

OS
    iOS
    before this I made it to rank 4 the one and only other time i tried to make a run. at the time I ran out of eddies and i still didnt have any losses. so its fine. i'll keep playing this game and enjoying life, [redacted] we each gotta do what works best for us! enjoy the game!

also, im glad to know that you know more about the intentions within the game than the company that made the game. good info! I'll know who to come to if I have any questions.
    My friend, you are doing what is known as ‘ projecting’ with your comments about people you know nothing about “living inside the game because your real life sucks”. It’s overly defensive for someone who believes they got something fairly. And getting no losses and only 4th? Hmm interesting. Only person I ever saw with no losses in the top 3 was Felice and that was before they adjusted it because that’s as realistic as a sports team going undefeated for an entire season. Then Gauntlet broke again and people (Including next) can get close to 100% again It’s not a big deal with the bug man. Try doing it with no refresh when they fix it. I’ll go out on a limb and guess we won’t see you near the top then!

You literally spent a fortune to have all of the max-awakened toons and know nothing about we, who are pointing out that you got a freebie. That’s all we did. You should have said something like “yea I got lucky to get The evo mats!” Or even no response at all. But you couldn’t let it go because you know it’s true and it bothers you. Your arrogant and insolent response makes clear to everyone that you are actually the one who “lives inside the game” and feels the need for attention from anywhere. Any kind of attention— even negative attention from an online mobile gaming forum a la Jofer16 before he was banned.

I pity you if your real life sucks, but using the game as an escape can be fun so by all means play it. But a piece of advice: next time show a little decorum and humility. As it stands, you benefited from a bug and buying and using all the max awakened toons over and over. It’s not something to be ashamed of but certainly not something to be proud of. It was simply pointed out that you shouldn’t have gotten the evo material because it wasn’t part of the rewards and you became an emotional twat about it and continue it now. To get some perspective, you should put the game down and go get some counseling. Or you can continue being a cunt. Good luck!
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 11-15-2019 at 02:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    WOW. THIS GOT UGLY.... Natasmai-- thanks for the Mayan advice earlier on Discord.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    See the reason i responded is pretty obvious, and you still dont seem to see it, but how do you know the materials were not supposed to be included? How is it that you see this as "me getting a freebie"? All I did was post this asking where they will come from and how we are supposed to earn them. The developers who made the game contacted me to apologize for their mistake, they explained that the materials were supposed to be included as part of the GOD rewards, and they assured me that they would be sent to my account. By the time I logged into the game, they were already there.

So how exactly is it that you (and I assume your little group of hatemonger friends) know for certain that I shouldnt have gotten the rewards and in fact that I got a "freebie" from the developers? Because THAT is the issue I have.

You should have responded "Oh cool, good to know that the rewards were supposed to be included and the devs made everything right, congrats on your Mooonchild" but instead you attacked me and indirectly called the devs liars and insinuated that they are somehow playing favorites.

And, regarding whatever this "glitch" is that you refer to.... Im pretty sure we are all playing on the same battlefield with the same rules. so If I can do it, why cant you? I dont know of any glitch, I only know of in game features working as intended.

OS
    iOS
    See the reason i responded is pretty obvious, and you still dont seem to see it, but how do you know the materials were not supposed to be included? How is it that you see this as "me getting a freebie"? All I did was post this asking where they will come from and how we are supposed to earn them. The developers who made the game contacted me to apologize for their mistake, they explained that the materials were supposed to be included as part of the GOD rewards, and they assured me that they would be sent to my account. By the time I logged into the game, they were already there.

So how exactly is it that you (and I assume your little group of hatemonger friends) know for certain that I shouldnt have gotten the rewards and in fact that I got a "freebie" from the developers? Because THAT is the issue I have.

You should have responded "Oh cool, good to know that the rewards were supposed to be included and the devs made everything right, congrats on your Mooonchild" but instead you attacked me and indirectly called the devs liars and insinuated that they are somehow playing favorites.

And, regarding whatever this "glitch" is that you refer to.... Im pretty sure we are all playing on the same battlefield with the same rules. so If I can do it, why cant you? I dont know of any glitch, I only know of in game features working as intended.
    First of all yes everyone can use the glitch -and it’s been acknowledged by the devs it is indeed a glitch.
    I mean it clearly says no refresh so even if they didn’t acknowledge it there’s no point even discussing it. You bought all the max awakened toons so your glitch is amplified. Still, you have every right to do that and that was never a problem with me. More on this in a moment.

Second, nobody attacked you my friend. You may FEEL like they did but they didn’t —-[redacted]. Read my first message. I said I was unaware the evo mats were included (even though everyone knows they were not since it wasn’t listed and rewards are listed).

Zamasu was more direct about it and called it out the devs, not you. He said enjoy your freebie and he hopes everyone who gets moonchild gets the same thing. You misunderstood and made a comment a little baby who can type would make and called us [redacted]. Now back to what I was referencing. I didn’t have a problem with you getting the evo mats however you got them (although it would be nice if things were fixed) I had a problem with your attitude. Congrats on getting the evo material.[redacted]