Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    OS
    iOS
    9 mega en 11 normal refills got me 11 primordials plus the 2 I bought in the store brings it to a total of 13 primordials.
    I’m happy with that score.
    All in hard btw.

OS
    Android
    mikmar: I am sure I did well over 2000 runs to get my 10 primordial drops, maybe more.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    At least 10-12 runs/refills, one primordial talisman.

OS
    Android
    Really stingy drop rate for primordial talis,although I did a big amount of reruns through hard mode (just one piece earned). I am glad I have managed to "flow" with this game, in terms of not getting "crazy" anymore of earning whatever is on every event. This way I don't get pissed over a game full of bugs, I save some ironite, and finally just have more fun. I even don't get pissed anymore whenever I get a crush in my every 3rd consecutive battle in gauntlet (every single time), resulting in a loss of Eddies towards the extra SSS, ranking, and SOW.

OS
    Android
    I really don't understand this stingy droprate.., in other Events you could "farm" these Talis.., i think it was sacrifice event? And here.., i got a SINGLE Primordial after 220-250 runs or so?
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    I really don't understand this stingy droprate.., in other Events you could "farm" these Talis.., i think it was sacrifice event? And here.., i got a SINGLE Primordial after 220-250 runs or so?
    1 drop in 220-250 runs is really bad bad luck, sorry man! Statistics can be really nasty!

Farming them was only the case for Primordials and as we remember it was a desaster. All other 6-set Talis were available by clearing missions and we got 1 full set in the end, or?
    As I said before I have the impression that these Dungeon Events will take place on a regular basis - in December we'll have another one. We had Eclipse and Primordial now, so the next should be Eternal, Valor and Oracle (don't know in which order and Oracle already showed up elsewhere).
    If I am right that this will be a continuous rotation we will see many chances to collect these great Talis! Please don't forget to rotate the subtype aswell!

This would mean that we can complete a started set in the next rotation, but it would take 5 months to see the same type again... which is a bit long (but long term motivation!). So maybe the Talis will also be added to some other places in the game. I still think adding BNW levels 11 + 12 would make perfect sense with harder enemies and the 6 set Talis included in the drops there. Plus in new Skull Quests. And Satellite
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    1 drop in 220-250 runs is really bad bad luck, sorry man! Statistics can be really nasty!

Farming them was only the case for Primordials and as we remember it was a desaster. All other 6-set Talis were available by clearing missions and we got 1 full set in the end, or?
    As I said before I have the impression that these Dungeon Events will take place on a regular basis - in December we'll have another one. We had Eclipse and Primordial now, so the next should be Eternal, Valor and Oracle (don't know in which order and Oracle already showed up elsewhere).
    If I am right that this will be a continuous rotation we will see many chances to collect these great Talis! Please don't forget to rotate the subtype aswell!

This would mean that we can complete a started set in the next rotation, but it would take 5 months to see the same type again... which is a bit long (but long term motivation!). So maybe the Talis will also be added to some other places in the game. I still think adding BNW levels 11 + 12 would make perfect sense with harder enemies and the 6 set Talis included in the drops there. Plus in new Skull Quests. And Satellite
    Lol if you think 1 drop in 200-225 runs is bad, I got 1 drop in 400+ hard runs and almost 100 madness runs. That’s about 8 mega refills just to get 1 primordial.

Normally I would have stopped chasing after finishing the event challenges given the drop rate. But I don’t have a primordial set yet and was really hoping to get a set to help me in gauntlet and arena. Oh well....

OS
    Android
    3 in 2 days and nothing all others....
    I play all troopers all days.