Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ps: hold you are really a stubborn mofo no offense ofc
    btw: A company tried to screw me over on a warranty issue and thought they get away with it ... it took me 4 months and every single day I repeated the issue on their Twitter and Facebook page. But I was in the right and I won.

If I may quote Ghandi here: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    . well heck.. that could be a complete game changer if it happened once every month or two.
    bingo!!! cannot understand why this isn't implemented so far....most of us would be much more happiy with the game, and they would be more willing to spend ironite to refill endlessly too i guess. this would disguise the lack of new content pretty well...my best guess is they cannot do it on their own, since they have not enough manpower for that....

and hold is very right about the lack of QA. not sure if they test at all, since many bugs are very obvious if you play 2 runs with a certain char...in fact we are betatesters since the game was lunched...i love the "name the bug and get rewards" idea btw. that would be a good way to go. in this case they would owe us a TON of rewards for naming broken shit for years now...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-14-2018 at 08:09 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Uhm.. Adobe doesn't reward beta testers ... I would not anticipate NF doing that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    bingo!!! cannot understand why this isn't implemented so far....most of us would be much more happiy with the game, and they would be more willing to spend ironite to refill endlessly too i guess. this would disguise the lack of new content pretty well...my best guess is they cannot do it on their own, since they have not enough manpower for that....

and hold is very right about the lack of QA. not sure if they test at all, since many bugs are very obvious if you play 2 runs with a certain char...in fact we are betatesters since the game was lunched...i love the "name the bug and get rewards" idea btw. that would be a good way to go. in this case they would owe us a TON of rewards for naming broken shit for years now...

If I’m remembering right wasn’t there an issue with people being able to access that level after the event was over. I never succeeded in doing it myself, but I seem to remember hearing about it. I wonder if whatever happened there is what prevented them from doing it again.

Hold, I think the negativity is warranted. I stopped complaining, because nothing was changing. I gave up, and I barely play the game at the moment. I got tired of sounding like a broken record. Bug fixes, new content, a way to speed up trooper use. All of these things have been “in the works” for far too long. I would like to see these things get as much attention as character tuning.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    If I’m remembering right wasn’t there an issue with people being able to access that level after the event was over. I never succeeded in doing it myself, but I seem to remember hearing about it. I wonder if whatever happened there is what prevented them from doing it again.

Hold, I think the negativity is warranted. I stopped complaining, because nothing was changing. I gave up, and I barely play the game at the moment. I got tired of sounding like a broken record. Bug fixes, new content, a way to speed up trooper use. All of these things have been “in the works” for far too long. I would like to see these things get as much attention as character tuning.
    It's not possible anymore to access that level. It was fixed a while ago.

That's the issue. If one player sounds like a broken record she/he will be ignored. A united effort could be the way forward. I'm already thinking about how to get an united open letter to the band itself just to find out if they are aware what poor quality the devs are delivering (except graphics - they are awesome)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    iirc the level was shown afterwards, not sure if it was playable too. but they had 1,5 years to fix it now, these stuff should be top priority, since everyone is craving for new content. and that would be a handy way, to provide some...many complains would be obsolete, and we could even live with all the bugs as long as we get new stuff regulary. and i'm not talking about new chars, really tired of more chars...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    It's not possible anymore to access that level. It was fixed a while ago.

That's the issue. If one player sounds like a broken record she/he will be ignored. A united effort could be the way forward. I'm already thinking about how to get an united open letter to the band itself just to find out if they are aware what poor quality the devs are delivering (except graphics - they are awesome)
    I wonder how much involvement the band has with this game. If I had to guess, id say not much, but I could be wrong.

I don’t think the devs are trying to be this bad at their jobs. I think it’s just a small team with limited resources, and a bit of incompetence thrown in. It shouldn’t take 2 years to relleaee a continuation of the story mode (I know it’s not 2 yrs yet, but it’ll prob be that before we see NC).

It may be trivial, but the thing that really turned me off to the game was the runaround answer we got in response to the odds. If I can find it I’ll copy and paste it here. In a nutshell it said “we have no idea what we’re doing”. At least that’s how I read it.

Here it is

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

While I was hoping we'd have everything squared away for communicating odds in time for the start of this event, there's still some questions we're looking to have answered regarding the new guideline, so I don't have any specifics to share yet.

My original response.

I think transparency is the goal. Gaming has been heading this way for a while. It’s old news in China and Japan. I’d be more impressed if you guys would get everything out in the open, rather than trying to figure out what you have to disclose. If your reluctant to release certain information on drop rates, it looks to the player like you know they’re bad. If that’s the case, make them reasonable and release the info.

The response I got after that.

The problem is that people lose track of the fact that even free to play players who are highly engaged with the game open literally hundreds of Rare-quality souls in the span of even just one year, and the natural evolution of the game means more Ironite and more Rare-quality souls are able to be earned on an average day as time goes on. The odds are made based on those kinds of assumptions.

Don't get me wrong, I also think it's good that the industry as a whole is moving in that direction. But I also know the underlying odds of many of my competitors (either because I've worked on them, I know people who work on them, or I've found sources I find reliable enough that have datamined/crowdsourced results for the game), and the end result is most games are not far from each other, and it comes down to games that seem more generous just have other demands in their economy to make up for the perceived generosity.

That was months ago and still no odds...
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 03-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I wonder how much involvement the band has with this game. If I had to guess, id say not much, but I could be wrong.

I don’t think the devs are trying to be this bad at their jobs. I think it’s just a small team with limited resources, and a bit of incompetence thrown in. It shouldn’t take 2 years to relleaee a continuation of the story mode (I know it’s not 2 yrs yet, but it’ll prob be that before we see NC).

It may be trivial, but the thing that really turned me off to the game was the runaround answer we got in response to the odds. If I can find it I’ll copy and paste it here. In a nutshell it said “we have no idea what we’re doing”. At least that’s how I read it.
    If I read it right the band has a say in regards to the characters. It really doesn't matter that much.

What I want to achieve: if I have a company and would be represented that poor I would want to know and would be very pissed off. I might be wrong but in my world reputation trumps money (especially if you are not short on money)

OS
    Android
    I don’t know why they are dragging their feet on this. Unless it’s hard to implement in game but I doubt it. I mean I highly doubt displaying the odds would change peoples minds on purchases. If you gamble you will gamble despite the odds, people know powerball is 170 million to one but how many still play that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I don’t know why they are dragging their feet on this. Unless it’s hard to implement in game but I doubt it. I mean I highly doubt displaying the odds would change peoples minds on purchases. If you gamble you will gamble despite the odds, people know powerball is 170 million to one but how many still play that.
    Because it's rigged? Can't proof that ... Highly speculative ...