Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    "Chomp now stuns enemies below 30% HP"

This has made my demon dog much better, so thank you

* trying to find something positive to say after her moaning in the other thread *

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    "Chomp now stuns enemies below 30% HP"

This has made my demon dog much better, so thank you

* trying to find something positive to say after her moaning in the other thread *
    LOL! I just got another Angel of Pain from 10 soul stones, yet to pull a 5*......
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I feel your pain on that one, Dutch.

The rune rebalance appears to mean not just less evo shards but less xp shards too...

Oh well. Dungeons soon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I feel your pain on that one, Dutch.
    I have started chucking £10 notes out the window, it seems more fun...
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I have started chucking £10 notes out the window, it seems more fun...
    Where is it that you live again?

OS
    Android
    is it just me or did they remove all 3* evo shards from the game? Before you were able to get them at Road to ruin / snake eyes (Underwolrd) on Hard or Grenade Shock / silent Screams (Battlefield) on Madness? They are not listed anymore and before the patch i would have at least 2 to 3 3* shards by now. Btw they also reduced the rewards for these levels from 3 items to 2!
    They did reset the timer for the Soldier Souls (nice) but now i can't buy ANY rare 3-5* Soul (either warrior/mare/guard or assassin), everytime i get the message "Purchase faied, try again later!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    is it just me or did they remove all 3* evo shards from the game? Before you were able to get them at Road to ruin / snake eyes (Underwolrd) on Hard or Grenade Shock / silent Screams (Battlefield) on Madness? They are not listed anymore and before the patch i would have at least 2 to 3 3* shards by now. Btw they also reduced the rewards for these levels from 3 items to 2!
    They did reset the timer for the Soldier Souls (nice) but now i can't buy ANY rare 3-5* Soul (either warrior/mare/guard or assassin), everytime i get the message "Purchase faied, try again later!)
    yep, all gone since last nights update, as for the trooper ones, i was only able to buy the gunner and sentinel one as i had already purchased the other 3 before the lock happened, all should become availbable again once the lock has come off
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    yep, all gone since last nights update, as for the trooper ones, i was only able to buy the gunner and sentinel one as i had already purchased the other 3 before the lock happened, all should become availbable again once the lock has come off
    i have no lock around my souls. before the patch, the mage, warrior and guard were locked for 2 or 3 days (i bought them) and only had the gunner/sentinel open. Maybe it's just a graphical glitch and the souls are still locked? I just farm ~1000 more soldier points and try to buy the gunner/sentinel soul.
    What bugs me is the reduced rewards for replaying a level

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i have no lock around my souls. before the patch, the mage, warrior and guard were locked for 2 or 3 days (i bought them) and only had the gunner/sentinel open. Maybe it's just a graphical glitch and the souls are still locked? I just farm ~1000 more soldier points and try to buy the gunner/sentinel soul.
    What bugs me is the reduced rewards for replaying a level
    yeah mine havent got a lock either but i know i purchased them, so hopefully ion 2 days time all will be availble for me again
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Matt, thank you for all of the information, we look forward to future updates from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    [*]Onslaught type talisman now have 3 stat types
    I was thinking these needed some love and it's nice to see it happen. everytime one would drop for me i would ask myself "why would i use this if it only has 2 stats when the others have 3?"

I also like the 4 star runes dropping on underworld hard to help me level some talismans up since that is my biggest gap right now.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"