Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question for the devs if they still read this

I have been playing this game from the start and well I really like the game and stuck through it during all its buggy times which I think you have fixed most if not all.
    My question is how much longer till there is new game content ? I am still farming everyday and using my troopers but almost all on my list are not anymore the game is getting boring I just hope new stuff will be coming soon.

I second this. Game is getting so boring ... Replaying the same stuff over and over again is not fun at all. we need new content to look forward, we need pvp to make the game more interesting. No incentive to spend money on the game at all. I'm at the point where I am looking for a new game to spend my free time

OS
    Android
    Tomorrow is 2 weeks since the last update from the devs here on the forums. I feel the game is slowly dying because of lack of communication and frequent updates. They were doing very well, but this last month can be considered a total failure, ever since the Time Rift we've been going downhill. I wouldn't even mind having to wait another month for the next world to be available, but having to endure all the bugs without knowing if they're going to be fixed anytime soon is getting tiring...
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

yea not hearing ANYTHING at all now is starting to worry me. when i first started playing little over a month ago they were posting and responding a lot, since the time rift pretty much nothing.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    iOS
    Maybe they all decided to take their vacation time this past week?

OS
    iOS
    Here is what I posted on another thread about the demise of Marvel Avengers Alliance 2:

[I]Definitely not bankruptcy. Playdom is owned by Disney. It should have worked.

MAA2 was fantastic! Gorgeous graphics, beloved intellectual properties which assure a loyal fanbase and it was a lot of fun. Again, it should have worked. But it was plagued by bugs, poor communication, infrequent content updates and a team that fumbled. With so many parallels of advantages and challenges, it really is a cautionary tale for Roadhouse with LOTB. I hope they study what happened with Playdom and MAA2 and avoid the same mistakes.

Here is a great thread that does a nice MAA2 post-mortem: https://www.reddit.com/r/MAA2/commen...cussion_civil/

Sound familiar? There are SO many parallels here it makes me concerned. I feel the same sick feeling when Playdom was not communicating. I am NOT implying LOTB is near-dead, but having just lived through this it just feels too familiar.

Devs, please remember this basic key to keeping customers happy: OVERCOMMUNICATE. It goes a long way...
    Last edited by BillLion; 09-13-2016 at 08:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Maybe they all decided to take their vacation time this past week?
    Is there someone from Vancouver that can tell us if there's a holiday going?
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Is there someone from Vancouver that can tell us if there's a holiday going?
    According to this they have between 101-250 employees so I doubt they all took a mass vacation.

Yes, it is very concerning when (what used to be) my top troopers have between 5-14 days of no activity on average. This is bad.

OS
    iOS
    I agree we need some kind of input from the reps. I am getting to the point that I have to hoard every thing because I need more character slots, I have around 1000 souls saved up and almost 100 rare souls saved. I love the game but I at this point I can't even open souls to try to get something new and fun. We need some kind of update on the direction of the game and what is going on.

Eagleknight-9103