Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Never really got into any team fortress mod, had goldeneye on my n64 for some time but then brother sprayed some dishwashing liquid on it and ye, it got rekt
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Doom, Duke Nukem, and later Quake, yup yup.
    Dungeon Keeper! I played the hell out of that. And original Grand Theft Auto.
    *reminisces about Gouranga*
    Look what I found a while back...
    Name:  gta.jpg
Views: 2068
Size:  79.6 KB

I played Quake 3 as a "Semi-pro" a reaaaaaally long time ago. There was no such thing as E-sports or anything like that, I got a mouse and keyboard sponsor and traveled a few times :P
    I still play from time to time, it's free on Steam. But I'm rusty AF.

Also played Magic: The Gathering, does this count? Made it to a few Nationals, but I had to stop in 2001. We had a huge economical crisis in my country that made it almost impossible to buy boosters and packs.

The good ol' days... I'm gonna go cry for a while if it's ok with you guys...

OS
    Android
    Oh Gonzo, the memories! I can probably still sing half the soundtrack songs...

We still do tabletop gaming in this house - although not Magic. Other half plays Doomtown. I'm more of a board games girl - currently loving King of Tokyo and Colt Express

OS
    Android
    We do tabletop too. But we play TEG, it's similar to Risk but it takes a lot longer to finish :P Sometimes days LOL

Haven't played King of Tokyo. Colt Express looks really good.

Edit: I'm watching a review of Colt Express right now. Yeah... I should be working :P

OS
    iOS
    I used to own gta 2, didnt like the original.

But about card games, i used to own a big collection of yugioh cards, instill jave 3 bug metal boxes full of them

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1344
Size:  145.0 KB

and i play with my brother from time to time, i use a norma monster deck, op af, just wait ill i summon this guy

Views: 1245
Size:  211.6 KB

Not that good, but since hes a 6 star this amazing thing can be done

Views: 1262
Size:  198.9 KB

Now he has 3900 attack and 3300 defence, AND whenever he attacks he deals 200 dmg for each norma monster in the graveyard, and since i use a norma monster deck its pretty op, i lost synthesis spell some time ago but is ok, i have a spell called advanced ritual summon and i can use that to summon any ritual monster in the game!

I aso use a destiny hero deck, but i lost destiny hero diamond dude some time ago so the deck lost one of the good destiny heroes, still have dogma though which is the most op dude ever, when u summon him he freakin splits ur oponnent's hp by half.

Im so sad i lost my rarest card, obelisk the tormentor one of the 3 god cards, lost the guy after i dropped him in the toilet water, i picked him up but he was too soaked with water to continue living on, after that i kept him safe till 2 years old brother cut him in half, too sad for me, too valuable for me

Just spent half an hour taking these pics, finding the cards and writing this. Damn

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    LOL... I know nothing about that card game but it looks fun too. I have a lot of MTG cards somewhere, a few quite expensive too.

My OCD is about to explode right now... BUY SOME SLEEVES!!!!!!! Protect those edges!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    You used to be able to tell my student house because it was the one with the serial cables between all the windows.
    Same here. We graduated to 10base2 by my third year though. Many, many late nights of Doom, Warcraft and Descent.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    BUY SOME SLEEVES!!!!!!! Protect those edges!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha
    This was my reaction too LOL
    King of ToKyo is fast and fun and you get to be Cthulhu. What's not to love?

Baba oh yes, the late nights! Many times did I get the "you have unlocked a hidden gaming tip l: GO TO BED" warning on DK.

OS
    iOS
    Oh yea i have sleeves, alot of them, dont use them often, DAMN IT, rip obelisk

Was reading through my rise of the dragonlords deck just to make sure it all synergise with each other, and to maybe insert obelisk into it, u kno just cuz, dropped my ultra rare felgrand dragon too but i got like 5 of that guy, couldve sold a guy for a lot, too bad

Edit: no one sells sleeves in my country, and i think yugioh is shit right now so i stopped collecting. Was fun a long time ago, but trbe new monster types and spells make it impossible for oldschool gamers to winnone match, i once came to a friends house and played yugioh against him with the destiny hero deck, summoned dogma and rekt him, then out of nowhere he summoned an (i think 8) star black dose dragon that had an effect if kill everything on summon, unfair
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 08-18-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I saw this thread and thought to myself... Pac Man! Donkey Kong! Galaga! Missle Command! Asteroids! lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools