Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    What use do you have to magus Lilith?
    And why buy a Lilith when you can get her with frags, I think gambler is first priority
    Aviv-2226

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    It's easy to forget, but it's quite difficult to earn your first Eternity Soul. Getting started in PvP is rather slow, and you can only purchase 20/150 fragments each week, plus how ever many you get as your arena ranking reward. Once you get into a decent rhythm you'll be able to get one almsot every month, similar to the Trooper Souls. But that first one can take ages, no shame in spending some FC if you really need Eternity Eddie for something right now.

Otherwise, as most people have said, saving up for The Killer Prime is worth the delayed gratification.
    I got Clairvoyant fully sharded and level 71 she’s saved my arse in the arena against some high ranked teams

So far My team is

Killer Beast (fully sharded) lv100 explosive,assassin tali’s
    Mystic Eddie (not sharded) lv68 fortune and cosmic mr 15%
    Clairvoyant (fully sharded) lv71 guard, enduring tali’s
    Werewolf (Magus fully sharded) lv100 fate cosmic, advantage and assassin

This team has got me from acolyte 1 to duelist II/I do a massive step so far

Rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    I got Clairvoyant fully sharded and level 71 she’s saved my arse in the arena against some high ranked teams

So far My team is

Killer Beast (fully sharded) lv100 explosive,assassin tali’s
    Mystic Eddie (not sharded) lv68 fortune and cosmic mr 15%
    Clairvoyant (fully sharded) lv71 guard, enduring tali’s
    Werewolf (Magus fully sharded) lv100 fate cosmic, advantage and assassin

This team has got me from acolyte 1 to duelist II/I do a massive step so far

Rich-2335
    Well, I wouldn't put the arena as a reference, I am using my old team (the same I used before reaching level 100) and I am in Warlord level. The clairvoyant is a good toon, but I would stick to the recommendation posted before. My arena team actually would be beatable by yours, but then I would beat yours with another attack team, and you will beat me again and we start again; in that way, you and me would get coins, and that's what I need, and for sure you too.

The only thing I say is that Gambler is hard to get, and for a new player it's difficult to get 4500 FC, actually I still don't have the Gambler and I am doing more or less ok, my problem comes more from lack of time to play than other aspects

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Well, I wouldn't put the arena as a reference, I am using my old team (the same I used before reaching level 100) and I am in Warlord level. The clairvoyant is a good toon, but I would stick to the recommendation posted before. My arena team actually would be beatable by yours, but then I would beat yours with another attack team, and you will beat me again and we start again; in that way, you and me would get coins, and that's what I need, and for sure you too.

The only thing I say is that Gambler is hard to get, and for a new player it's difficult to get 4500 FC, actually I still don't have the Gambler and I am doing more or less ok, my problem comes more from lack of time to play than other aspects
    Hey that’s not a bad idea actually