Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Is there a better way to open/run frontier keys/dungeons?

I have around 30+ daily keys, running through them all now for kicks - is there a faster way of burning through them all? I am opening up Book of Souls --> dropping in a key --> running three on auto (no issues there) --> rinse and repeat. Looking for a way to automate or even frontload cracking open 30+ keys so i just auto all of it with no intervention. It's funny how careers and toddlers kill the time needed to farm, eh?

If not... hey there Nodding Frog can you add an enhancement user story for this?

OS
    iOS
    Nope... no way to run it faster...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    That’s the fastest method we currently have
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    We are looking at some improvements to this system to at least allow players to extend play count / duration by dropping multiple keys. A larger overhaul of the system is also in the backlog to remove Keys from the Book of Souls and have them live in their own space, where you can easily see all the possible dungeons and the keys you have for them. We have a few other systems to work through first though, including Talisman Searching / Sorting / Swapping, Event Fragment Improvements, and Store Navigation updates.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We are looking at some improvements to this system to at least allow players to extend play count / duration by dropping multiple keys. A larger overhaul of the system is also in the backlog to remove Keys from the Book of Souls and have them live in their own space, where you can easily see all the possible dungeons and the keys you have for them. We have a few other systems to work through first though, including Talisman Searching / Sorting / Swapping, Event Fragment Improvements, and Store Navigation updates.

-Kaz
    ahh plss yes talisman improvement, thks! Everr other idea looks nice also, thks!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    Any word on updating the art so your colour blind players don't have to wait for key names to show up(which they sometimes don't) and so we can quickly tell at a glance what keys we have.

There is absolutely ZERO reason for so many keys to have virtually the same art.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Any word on updating the art so your colour blind players don't have to wait for key names to show up(which they sometimes don't) and so we can quickly tell at a glance what keys we have.

There is absolutely ZERO reason for so many keys to have virtually the same art.
    I'll pass on the feedback to our art department to explore.

Cheers,

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    I'll pass on the feedback to our art department to explore.

Cheers,

-Kaz
    So cool nothing's going to change. Everyone keeps passing the buck to another department. Customer Service swore they'd pass that on to you guys months ago. Obviously that never happened. Wonder who art is going to pass that on too.

Edit: I don't intend to sound harsh and I am very thankful for the quick reply but as of now my experience tells me that this will be a quick post that will amount to nothing. As I mentioned I have been mentioning in CS tickets for months and get nothing but non-answers
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 03-31-2020 at 06:15 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    A larger overhaul of the system is also in the backlog to remove Keys from the Book of Souls and have them live in their own space, where you can easily see all the possible dungeons and the keys you have for them. We have a few other systems to work through first though, including Talisman Searching / Sorting / Swapping, Event Fragment Improvements, and Store Navigation updates.

-Kaz
    These would be very welcome changes. The keys definitely take up room in the BOS, so thanks for working on other options for them. Same with the talisman swapping issues.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Please make the talisman swapping and organization a priority. It is literally the thing that is so annoying to deal with currently and really you feel the "chore" of it when doing Gauntlet and Clan raids.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead