Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    That's easy enough to calculate. if the average drop rate is 2.5 per run you'll need 2k runs equalling 200 refills. If your runtime including loading screens (which takes a long time at least for me) is 1 minute you can achieve it in 1.38 days when running constantly. Though I believe the drop rate is lower.
    With 1.8 frags per run you'll need 2778 runs => 278 refills taking 1.92 days. So yea. it's possible. The better question is, is it worth it ? That's even easier to answer: NO !

That being said, I like the idea of being able to spend your excess fragments. You don't have to, it's optional. And you don't need to spend en masse. If you're missing just 50 talisman frags to complete a cosmic it may be worth some grinding.
    Last edited by Liu; 03-13-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    If you're missing just 50 talisman frags to complete a cosmic it may be worth some grinding.
    I was, I did, it wasnt. :-( lol

I needed actually 25 for another talisman soul so i grinded out 500 frags, popped the soul and got a T1 blue, ATK with +15%ATK... still sucks, still isnt worth all the resources to evolve it, still a ridiculously stupid idea to have so many variables in the cosmic lottery.

On the plus side.... I guess I got 1mil gold from the Idol...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

I needed actually 25 for another talisman soul so i grinded out 500 frags, popped the soul and got a T1 blue, ATK with +15%ATK... still sucks, still isnt worth all the resources to evolve it, still a ridiculously stupid idea to have so many variables in the cosmic lottery.

I only needed 50 frags so I grinded for the Gunner Anubis, the Talisman Soul (got a blue T1 DEF +15%) and now I spend for evo runes +1
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

Yeah, you dont have to evolve dramatically. That T1 Blue as a L20 even is really handy for certain chars in Gauntlet. I've got a similar one for magic and it has been rotated around a heap of chars. Bass Eddie made a heap of use from it (yellow/green but with magic attack). Yours would work well on the green valk as another example off the top of my head.

And for what its worth, I dont think you need to grind to get a full soul in this event. Like much in this game, be happy even getting another 50 shards for a talisman soul. More chances will come along later at least!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 03-14-2019 at 04:36 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android

Tomb talis..... Will?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    And i also can’t stop wondering: Who was smart enough to sell the debut Tomb talisman set with the Will suffix, increasing ATK...
    That certainly works well with a Magic damage dealer...
    I mentioned this on the FB page and their response seemed like they didn't understand or they think I'm stupid. But I think - 1. They don't care and 2. They want him "Tanky" and "Crowd control", it seems if his attack hit well , they feel he would be overpowered, so they offer physical attack talis for this magic attack toon. I actually tested both Will & Bulwark, and obviously the Bulwark hit sooooo much better. With the Bulwark hes a decent toon, but with Will talis he's "meh". If they keep pissing off the "Whales" , even smaller ones like myself.... then they'll have nothing. I just feel the majority of the time when I spend $, I still feel like I didn't get what I paid for or the items weren't the way they made them seem. Plus, these talis would be great for Bass Eddie, Magus Banshee, Gunner Anubis.... They all have the slots/ inflict Stop / use magic attack. But they offer us Will / Attack talis.... arrrrrgh!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Got my third Cosmic talisman from this event. Another garbage white t1 with terrible stats. I wonder if they sell for high gold? Probably not.

OS
    iOS
    No one ever states that new talismans HAVE to go on new characters. I don't understand the direct correlation.

The ONLY talisman set that appears to be designed for a specific character are the Hex talismans, clearly designed to counter Ferryman's passive HP drain. I practically NEVER place brand new talismans on brand new characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No one ever states that new talismans HAVE to go on new characters. I don't understand the direct correlation.

The ONLY talisman set that appears to be designed for a specific character are the Hex talismans, clearly designed to counter Ferryman's passive HP drain. I practically NEVER place brand new talismans on brand new characters.
    Yeah, I hear ya. True, no one said you HAVE TO use the Tomb talis on G Anubis, but with the yellow slots, inflicting Stop to trigger passive to stun, and the fact that on the talisman combo pic in the store they have the Anubis face on it, kinda suggests they pair up. Just having them Bulwark would have been perfect. Plus, LOTB's response on FB was "Tomb talisman actually works well with Gunner Anubis".
    I'll get a set anyway, I just think they could of paired up better. Most events, the new talis are solicited to go with the featured toon.... from what I have seen.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    So what's the opinion on the tomb talismans then? Just wanting to know before I decide to buy them.
    Side note typically I wouldn't buy things like this but I built up 25$ in free google play money so...why not.

OS
    Android
    Unbelievable that here some actually think about buying the new talismans. After all the rip-offs in the last weeks?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020