Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Still can't cash in cosmic frags. Yesterday it said I don't have enough g anubis frags. Today it says I don't have enough mag bomber frags (though I do ofc). Well at least there's some progress ... but still ... Please fix ?
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Still can't cash in cosmic frags. Yesterday it said I don't have enough g anubis frags. Today it says I don't have enough mag bomber frags (though I do ofc). Well at least there's some progress ... but still ... Please fix ?
    That sux!
    Have you tried deleting the app and downloading the whole thing new from Google play or Apple store?
    If you already did, then disregard, just trying to troubleshoot the prob.... I feel for ya.
    I have Android/ Samsung... everything working here.
    Good Luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    That sux!
    Have you tried deleting the app and downloading the whole thing new from Google play or Apple store?
    If you already did, then disregard, just trying to troubleshoot the prob.... I feel for ya.
    I have Android/ Samsung... everything working here.
    Good Luck!
    Yes I reinstalled. I don't think it's a local issue. I'm also using android. I know of somebody else who is having this issue as well.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

So after around 1300 Ironite i finally got 3K frags.
    The stats at 3* LVL 30 are:
    HP: 17258
    Atk: 2003
    Def: 1421

Edit: @bort: Sorry i didn’t record all the stat progress of all the stages (was too excited).
    Plus i have just seen a guy in the arena with a labyrinth set plus a burning set, so i presume that there’s also a burning augment T3 talisman (seems to apply 1-3 burns on hit)
    Last edited by Mizrael; 06-12-2019 at 03:56 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'm having the same issue. I have 350 bomber boy frags, trying to cash in on the 50 talisman frags (that cost 250 frags) but it says I don't have enough. What good is going after more frags if you can't turn them in for the rewards?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Wow... Hp 17258 in just one talisman & Atk is insane too.
    This motivates me to get mine evolved.... there are some prisoner/KP combos that need some woopass!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Which Evo material ( ashes, book of Life, black rain, etc) is needed to evolve it to 3*?

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Which Evo material ( ashes, book of Life, black rain, etc) is needed to evolve it to 3*?
    5 Black Rains. Funny enough i don’t have enough of anything else to evolve my T1s and T2s (i was hoping the new tallie dungeon would help with that, but as i’ve read in the thread-it doesn’t), but had 7 of BRs...lucky
    Last edited by Mizrael; 06-12-2019 at 04:34 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I only needed ONE Black Rain. I have hoarded everything else. I dropped all 15 Catalyst souls I have been saving and got ZERO Black Rain.
    Got 4 of one item and 6 of another, 2 of another and I forgot the rest, but zero of what I actually needed.
    So frustrating...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Edit: @bort: Sorry i didn’t record all the stat progress of all the stages (was too excited).
    Plus i have just seen a guy in the arena with a labyrinth set plus a burning set, so i presume that there’s also a burning augment T3 talisman (seems to apply 1-3 burns on hit)
    No worries; I also went for the T3. I would like to know if anyone got a statline that wasnt HP/ATK/DEF, or if their values don't match what is currently recorded for them